Western Sizzlin

Western Sizzlin Employer Reviews

wonderful place to work with understanding employers
Salad Bar Attendant/Prep (Former Employee), Clemson, SCSeptember 13, 2014
I would go back to the job, if ever i moved back to south carolina.
Fun day at the sizzler
Customer Relations Representative and Wait Staff (Former Employee), Clemson, SCAugust 15, 2014
My typical day at work was always rewarding. Getting to know the customers and making sure that their experience was over the top. The crew there was very close and we always worked together and helped with anything we could. The difficult part of the job is not enough hours but the best thing about waitressing is having the one on one with the customers. – more... It is always amazing to meet new people. – less
Overveiw
Cook (Former Employee), north carolinaJuly 5, 2014
Butchered meats and prepared meals for hot bar, maintained clean environment and foods fresh, stocking freezers
Cook
Cook (Former Employee), Canton, MSJune 29, 2014
this company is hard to work for, and your constantly getting disrespected by management if you are not one of their favorites. And I have learned that you can not please everyone...
fun working enivorment, and friendly people
cashier (Former Employee), Goldsboro, NCJune 28, 2014
i worked with a lot of friendly an helping people. we all worked together to get our job done the right way. the managers would help u any way they could. i loved working with people and making the customers happy.
Productive and great atmosphere.
Waitress/Cashier (Former Employee), Grenada, MSJune 27, 2014
The most enjoyable part of my job was my customer. Many had been coming for years and was like family.
Cook (Former Employee), ColorodoSprings, ColorodoMay 19, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
I enjoyed working there. Out of Business. This company has gone out of business.
Great place to work while in college
Server (Former Employee), Clemson, SCMay 15, 2014
I enjoyed working here part time while in school. Great pay and management
Treats staff terribly
Kitchen Manager (Former Employee), Cleveland GAApril 17, 2014
Pros: sunday evenings off sort of
Cons: atmosphere, pay, hours, attitude, empty promises
If you were a manager you were promised 50 hour weeks but got 70 with no increase in pay. Empty promise of always getting 2 days off a week. Hourly employees never got over 28. Hours were docked for taking breaks. Owner regularly had screaming fits directed at the staff. Owner and wife got in regular very public arguments. Drug abuse amongst staff was – more... a huge problem. Kitchen understaffing was a problem. First few weeks of being open, 2/3 of the kitchen staff quit or walked out due to the verbal abuse by the owner. Near 85 percent kitchen staff turn over. – less
great place to viisit
food prep, grilling, bar runner, stocking (Current Employee), Grenada, MSApril 16, 2014
enjoyed maker co-worker pass the day as we worked also like to make costumer enjoy a hot meal.
food service setting.
Waitress (Former Employee), Emporia, VAApril 2, 2014
Pros: tip money
Cons: getting wet sometime with the domestic work.
A part-time job that offered extra income. The management was fair,all the co-workers seemed to get along. the customers were pleasant.Nothing was really hard about the job. .The most enjoyable about the job was meeting a celebrity on a few occasions.
Productive, fast paced restraunt with great people
Cashier (Former Employee), Thibodaux. LAMarch 12, 2014
Pros: 50% off meals
Cons: no benefits
A typical day at work was fun but busy. I loved my customers. I worked really well with the public. My co-workers were awesome people. The management was very professional.
lots of drugs in these
Waiter, Grill Cook (Former Employee), Fort Smith, ARJanuary 15, 2014
I wish I had never met the people I started working here with. all in all I liked the job though
Kitchen Crew (Former Employee), Mountain Home, ARDecember 29, 2013
I enjoyed working here and the co workers and staff are friendly
General Manager (Former Employee), Pine Bluff, AROctober 27, 2013
Pros: had a great boss.
Cons: dealing with certain employees
went in open store, turned on all equipment, lights, etc., count money, make reports, cook, run registrar, if need be, help set up hot bar , salad bar, wash dishes, what I learned was very hard to find good employees in this town, hardest part of job when employees did not show up or called in, most enjoyable serving the customers.
Take care of customer
Full time waitress (Former Employee), Winfield, KSOctober 11, 2013
Delivered food
Full time waitress
Gained communication skills
fun work environment and friendly employees
Line, Server (Current Employee), Fort Smith, AR.September 26, 2013
Pros: half price food
Cons: slow days
Most days were slow. I would seat guests and stock supplies, roll silverware and bus tables. When we were slow we would always find something to clean to keep ourselves busy. The other employees is what made the job better. They were always friendly and nice and more like family.
fun workplace with great coworkers
Cashier (Former Employee), Jasper, TNSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: lovely atmosphere
Cons: short breaks for employees
Awesome food! management here is the best I have had since working. I loved all of my co workers and we still keep in touch! the hardest part of my job here was trying to take a phone call and having a line of customers to check out. I enjoyed all of my regular customers and putting a smile on everyone's face!
A learning experience
Cashier/Food Prep (Former Employee), Muskogee, OKAugust 20, 2013
Pros: good co workers
Cons: poor management.
A typical shift is 5 hours. I worked the majority of the week. The most enjoyable part of my job was I found a new hobby. I baked for 2 years and loved it. Co workers were great. The hardest part was, at the time I was a sophomore in High School and I worked as well as went to to school.
Productive and fun to learn
Bakery (Former Employee), Elk City, OKAugust 20, 2013
Pros: i got half off my food when i ate and even if i didn't work that day
Cons: some of the women i worked with only wanted to sit around and gossip
Hot to be around the ovens. I learned to bake all kinds of things. my boss was awesome. My co-workers were fun to be around. Getting burned by the oven. I got to talk to alot of people.

1 2 3