Western Washington University Employee Review

View all Western Washington University reviews

Productive and fun work place.
Desk Attendant (Current Employee) –  Bellingham, WAFebruary 18, 2014
A typical day at work is retrieving packages for residents, checking out game equipment, cleaning supplies, cooking equipment and checking out lock out keys to residents, as well as answering general questions. Sometimes, I check in residents and give them their new room keys or assist with check outs. My co-workers are other desk attendants and Resident Advisers who are also required to work at the desk. The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with residents and the hardest part of my job is that I work by myself for the majority of my shift, which makes it difficult to seek assistance from supervisors when I have questions.

Other Western Washington University Employee Reviews

Not bad for college
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  BellinghamDecember 12, 2017
Overall working at the School was a good job while attending classes in that it was very flexible around class work load and breaks etc, and in reality not hard at all.
Good work study experience
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WAOctober 23, 2017
Working in the financial office was a good introduction to database management. It required me to be detail oriented because mistakes were not tolerated. That being said, it was a fairly relaxed atmosphere with good people.
Pros
Schedule flexibility
Cons
Repetitive