Western Window Systems is a growing, vibrant company that is motivated to dramatically increase our market share in the window and door industry. While our product has an excellent reputation in the marketplace for quality and custom capabilities, we know it’s our team of employees that make everything we do a reality. Western is made up of individuals that are motivated, detailed, and creative - each with a strong sense of ownership and pride in everything we do.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
**Under the direction of the Manager IT Applications, this position supports the continuing enhancement and development of application software.
**This position is a full time direct hire position which analyzes existing and proposed functionality for conformity with workflow processes, utilizes specialized, proprietary software tool sets to enable software functionality; works within project teams to achieve team goals and outcomes; demonstrates the ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines with independent judgment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor degree in computer science or other related field.
- Demonstrated application experience with PL/SQL or Oracle 10G.
- Report Writing experience with SQL Reporting or other reporting service.
- Demonstrated experience in data mining.
- Demonstrated experience in ActiveReports or SRSS reporting
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Expected to work in teams and interact directly with users and must be able to communicate with non-technical personnel.
- Knowledge of several object oriented programming languages strongly desired.