Westfield Insurance Employee Review

View all Westfield Insurance reviews

Fun and Productive workplace, Felt like home
Business Analyst, IMPACT Program (Former Employee) –  Westfield Center, OHDecember 17, 2013
It was nice to see so many familiar faces, colleagues!!! Work hard and play hard. Best combination!!!

Other Westfield Insurance Employee Reviews

If you want to make money, go somewhere else
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Westfield Center, OHFebruary 13, 2018
They want to pay WAY less than your worth, you would think someone with 20 yrs experience would make top scale. That is not the way this place operates. Pay scale is barely above min & thats why there is so much turnover in maintenance and why they have ads on job boards every couple weeks.
Pros
people
Cons
pay
Excellent company, great health package, room for advancement
Billing Processor (Former Employee) –  Westfield Center, OHFebruary 1, 2018
The majority of my job was keying personal bank information among other clerical duties. My department was well managed. The employees were well informed. Everyone was welcomed at Westfield.We had a gym right across the street, delicious lunch room, bakery, laundry service. We could receive discount tickets to current events.I enjoyed every one of my 20 years at Westfield. I lost my job due to downsizing.There was not a job I did not enjoy or a supervisor that I did not have a good working relationship with. I would work again for Westfield today, should the opportunity present itself. I have no complaints. An excellent company.
Pros
Great health insurance
Cons
Heavy work load but I was able to complete all my tasks