Westfield Employee Reviews

Digital Asset Manager (Former Employee) –  Century City, CAJuly 29, 2017
They have awesome employee relationships. Management asks for reasonable and efficient work ethics from their employees. Overall, a good place to learn and grow within the company.
Pros
Friday Happy Hours!
Cons
Traffic to work is insane
Contract
IT Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Century City, CAJanuary 5, 2017
DId some contract work at Westfield Century City Corporate. Great building and amenities. Upper management was decent people. Directors and Middle management experience is very poor.
Pros
Great amenities
Cons
Poor Management
Work hard.
Senior Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Century City, CAJanuary 2, 2017
Work hard was the norm of the work week which translates to long work week hours, and the days are deadline driven. Compensation good. Bonus program good.
Pros
Bonus Program
Micro-mananging, don't appreciate employees enough.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Century City, CANovember 16, 2016
The department i worked in, allowed supervisors to be-little employees. Putting them down and not allowing them to receive the credit they deserved when doing a great job.
Cons
Micro-mananging, doesn't appreciate employee feed-back.
Toxic Workplace
Construction Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 10, 2016
Simply put, I would not work at Westfield if they offered to double my salary if they offered it. I would advise you proceed with extreme caution if you are or will soon be employed there. They mistreat their employees, take advantage of them, mislead them, and fail to fulfill their promises, including providing career growth opportunities, fair compensation reviews, etc. They also keep poor employee records and falsify documentation. They seems to say one thing, but do the opposite behind your back. It's the "Westfield Way".
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Poor Leadership; poor record-keeping; no fair opportunity for advancement
Good Job, A lot of Politics
Administrator (Former Employee) –  San DiegoSeptember 7, 2016
I liked working for Westfield, I did not like the Politics and gossip. Room for advancement. Team activities, good benefits. Too much drama in this workplace, reminded me of high school.
It was a nice place to work at. It was like a family
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant/Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  New JerseyAugust 31, 2016
I loved working at this job. It was one of the best jobs that I ever worked at. It was like a little family there. Staff was great. It was a job that you didn't mind wakeing up to come to.
Pros
Hoildays was great at the job.
Cons
Lunch needed to be a hour long.
Fast pace work enviroment
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 16, 2016
answer phone calls, emails, walk ups.
provide support to all westfield malls.
provide support to all users.
management will work with you.
co-workers help each other.
Self Starter
A/C Technician, Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAMay 28, 2016
My experience with this company was alright when I was working alone and away from the others. This gave me time to do my job and not do work assigned to others. The
Pros
None to report
Cons
Prejudice Management
Duties
Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 7, 2016
Completed construction projects that included a combined total of 200 state offices, 10 corridor restorations, 5 mall offices, and 2 parking structures with budgets of over 1million dollars

* Supervised and mentored 4 Engineer techs and in expansion of skill sets and career development

* Serviced regular maintenance to the entire mall and all associated equipment including the food court, parking structures, and attached buildings
Very nice work-life balanced environment
Designer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 3, 2016
I enjoyed working there as a contractor. Their corporate office is in super nice building in Century City, right across from CAA building.
Friendly place to work at.
H&M Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CAApril 19, 2016
I was in charge of accessories and lingerie departments, hence, my everyday responsibilities consisted of checking that everything was good in the departments, making moves when new merchandise arrived or it was a change of season. I learned to work at a very fast-paced, with customers all around all the time, tasks require a lot of flexibility. Store manager was bad, but the rest of management was great. Co-workers were great for the most part, but with a team of 40 that worked different shifts all the time it was not so easy to get to know all of them. The hardest part of the job were weekends and holidays, people go crazy. I loved this job, having the responsibilities I did really developed my capabilities and broadened my horizons, and the fact that the people were great made for a very fun place to work at.
Pros
Not very stressful.
It is a good place to start your career as a CNA. The residents are hard to work with but you can really get attached to them in a blink of an eye.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westfield, MAMarch 17, 2016
I only did my clinical hours for CNA at facility, but overall I can say that although the facility was not the best, in terms of safety and infectious control, the staff was always taking care of their residents and doing their best so they can feel comfortable as if they were at home. They also provided the residents with activities everyday.
Insecure
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 16, 2016
Too much dependence on contractors to appear efficient to wall street. Short term contracts dont build loyalty or enhance process continuity
Relaxing enviroment
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Westfield Center, OHFebruary 3, 2016
Cooked, cleaned, making meals, laundry, listening to our clients stories, friendships, slow paced and beautiful atmosphere.
Pros
Relaxing, beautiful scenery and pleasant client
Cons
Client-deceased
Enjoyed working and helping customers
Janitor/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INNovember 9, 2015
First thing was to empty trash cans clean food court area kept women and men washrooms clean through out the day. Only bad thing about this company was had as lot management changes
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
No healtcare
Great culture, interesting people, vital business
PMO Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 28, 2015
My experience at Westfield has been quite positive. The team is very committed to doing quality work. The work I was asked to perform was in line with expectations set during the interview process.

I think the sensibility achieved within the organization was positive and team-driven.

It is also refreshing to work for a company which is doing very well generally speaking. It reflects in a very sensible group of managers doing sensible projects over reasonable timelines for a very long period of time, as I really never had to fix forest fires, so to speak.
Pros
Great culture, interesting people, vital business.
Cons
None.
Pie Crust Company
administrative (Former Employee) –  Westfield Center, OHSeptember 21, 2015
Department full of pie crust promises - easily made and easily broken. If you are in the click you are protected otherwise you are and will always be an outsider.
Pros
Not many
Cons
Good old boys club, too many clicks that I thought I left in HS
Great people, good assignments, flexible place to work
PMO Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 10, 2015
Westfield is a great place to work. I found virtually everybody to be friendly, courteous, capable and professional. I received support from my management, and worked both in expected areas (managing enterprise software projects), and unexpected areas (manage a PMO, infrastructure projects).
Pros
People, corporate culture, assignments
Cons
Fast-paced and productive work culture with entrepreneurial spirit
Senior Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 13, 2015
I've learned a lot in my years at Westfield, and no work day has ever been the same. In an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, a proactive and assertive employee can propose, concept and deliver campaigns that can be tested and measured for success. The best part of the job has been working with such a dedicated team and great people.