Westhab, Inc

Westhab, Inc Employee Reviews

Welcoming Environment
Client Care Monitor (Current Employee), Mount Vernon, NYMay 5, 2015
Pros: Overtime
Cons: None
Working overnight shifts on the weekend is great because I am able to bond with some of the residents better than during the hectic work week.
Review of Westhab
Database/Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Elmsford, NYSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits, good environment
Cons: for job requirement, not high on pay scale (was non-for-profit)
Most of the focus was on Database Administration. Setting up databases whether in Access, MRI, Skyline, or ADP. Created reports from these databases as well.

The most interesting part was I was supervised by both the controller and the MIS director. This alllowed me to cross-train between many facets of the company. Not only was I involved in the computer aspects, I was the one who created for the auditors an electronic copy of the database for him to use in Obase. I was involved in Month End Closing, Year End Closings and I was able to use my computer skills with accounting to rectify any mistakes in the system including but not limited to extraneous records, double postings, etc.

The people were very nice to work with. Although management was good at thinking out future issues, they did not always act in a timely manner.
productive in helping the community
Receptionist (Former Employee), Yonkers, NYJune 10, 2014
Pros: a wonderful job
Cons: n/a
Avery good place to work and grow in the company. I helped customers on a daily basis with housing, food. Sent the coustomer to the right person to help them with their issues. I also worked one on one with customers in the areas that I could without reaching out to case managers to help lighten their loads.
Great Co workers
AmeriCorps Housing Services Member (Current Employee), Yonkers, NYMarch 7, 2014
Pros: helping people
Cons: low salary
This company is great at gaining experience in working in the Social Service field.
great agency
Program Coordinator (Former Employee), White plainsOctober 7, 2012
Pros: great agency
Working with homeless families and singles. Managing the social service Dept and Security Dept. Managing the Break In Stay program. A great place to work for.
Productive Workplace
Retention Specialist (Former Employee), Yonkers, NYFebruary 13, 2012
Pros: position advancement
Cons: potential for long hours, no overtime pay
The company is fully vested in helping people from the ground up.