Westlake Financial

Westlake Financial Employer Reviews

good company
Collector (Former Employee), los angelesMarch 27, 2014
westlake is a good company tge day shift good enviormnet is ok management is also good always helping co-worker are helpfull
Territory Manager (Kinda)
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee), SouthFebruary 1, 2014
Pros: can't think of any.
Cons: you name it, worst pay in the industry. 1500.00 per month salary if you can call it that.
Open territory which blows, Several reps in the same area as you. Your given a list of dealers you can't see. 100.00 per contract but just about impossible to make any real money due to all the other reps in your back yard.
If you want a micro manager, this is the company for you!!
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 18, 2013
Managers have no trust in their sales personnel. They ride you all day long and don't give you the freedom to do your job without riding your butt all day long.
Sub Prime lender
District Manager of Sales and Marketing (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 1, 2013
Great programs, but very disorganized as far as territories
Good company and they trust you to do your job
Dealer Account Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 18, 2012
Pros: not micromanaged
Cons: no territory assignments
Enjoyable place to work. Good management and work environment.
A very challenging workplace
Asset Recovery Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 7, 2012
Pros: flexibility to make changes.
Cons: dealt with too many setbacks caused by indecision.
A very challenging experience that matured my experience in dealing with sudden change and demanding goals concurrently. I truly enjoyed and learnded from some of the most intelligent individuals I have seen in this industry. My challenges were endless in the operational area but well rewarded with recognition and compensation.
A great place to work, good supervisors and helpful co workers
Billing Coordinator & Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), Buffalo Grove, ILJune 6, 2012
Pros: the time with my co workers and the the free coffee and perks
Cons: some of the irrate clinets.
I enjoy working with people and have great people skills. A fun day for me is not to do the same thing over and over again. I love the challenge of learning and doing new things.
It is my hope, that I may enhance my co workers knowledge and learn from both my supervisors and co workes. knowledge they have gained through their carreer.
The fast pace – more... enviorment beacause it makes the day go faster and not boring. I look forward to meeting with you and your staff.
The most enjoyable part is satisfying the customer to the point where as he or she is completely satisified with their policy.
, – less
Good work environment made you feel like a family
Customer Service- Pre (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 15, 2012
Pros: friendly co-workers good give aways
Cons: works hours are never set
Good work environment enjoy working there good medical benefits work task was even not overwheling good company to work for.
Interesting workplace
Verifier (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 24, 2012
Pros: occasional free lunch, good pay
Cons: no nearby parking, cutthroat work atmosphere
This company has it pros and cons. You pretty much have to sacrifice any chance of a life because the schedule always changes with little to no prior notice. The work politics are reduced to almost nothing but nepotism as merit often gets overlooked. The social aspect is also kind of reduced to gossip you would normally hear in high school. However, – more... not everything about it is not so bad as you get to work in a pretty nice area in the city and there are some pretty cool people there. – less