Position requires at least 2 years experience in a professional environment. Must have basic computer knowledge. Tax credit experience preferred.
Work Hours: 40 hours per week with flexible work-week to include weekends and/or after hours.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to apartments.
- Maintains accurate, resident records. Posts on a daily basis all rents, deposits and application fees received from residents. Issue appropriate notices when necessary (e.g., late payments, eviction notices, returned check memos).
- Deposits all receipts prior to bank close each day.
- Maintains positive customer relations attitude.
- Physically inspects property when on grounds, picks up litter and reports any service needs to maintenance staff. Will also inspect move-outs and vacancies when requested.
- Must be knowledgeable of all phases of leasing and resident retention.
- Works with lease renewals/recertifications as required.
- Greets prospective clients, shows property and performs leasing duties as needed.
- Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends.
- Updates required manual and/or computer reports concerning move-out notices, activity, traffic, etc., on a daily basis and provides information to the Property Manager.
- Organizes and files all applicable reports, leases and paperwork.
- Proof reads all lease paperwork and process move-ins and move-outs.
- Processes all security deposit move-out reports.
- Accepts work orders from residents and routes to maintenance for prompt processing. Conducts service follow up with resident when work is completed.
- Performs any additional duties assigned by Property Manager or Regional Manager.
Indeed - 10 months ago