Maintenance - part time - 20 hours/week
Concordia, KS 67530
Westlake Housing, LP is seeking a part-time Maintenance Technician. 3-5 years of experience.
-Diagnoses and performs minor and routine maintenance/repair involving the following on a daily basis.
- Electrical and plumbing (including water lines).
- A/C and heating systems.
- Appliances (when applicable).
- Water irrigation systems.
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings.
- Tile, carpet, flooring.
- Roofing, gutters, fasteners.
- Interior/exterior lights.
- Fireplaces, ceiling fans.
- Gas fixtures and appliances (where applicable).
- Shutters, doors, cabinets, windows, sliding glass doors.
- Boiler, gas and electric.
- Door locks, P.O. boxes and locks.
- Security systems (where applicable).
- Ceiling leaks.
- Pool areas, tile, Jacuzzi, pool furniture.
-Ensures that all make-ready repairs and services are completed correctly and on schedule.
-Reports all major repairs and requisitions to Property Manager prior to any expenditure of funds.
-Changes locks and makes keys.
-Removes and transfers heavy appliances and equipment from storage area to apartment (or vice versa) as circumstances warrant. Assists in moving abandoned furniture, appliances, etc., to dumpster when necessary.
-Maintains adequate inventory of spare parts and maintenance materials to handle most common repairs and situations.
-Identifies all utility meter cut-offs, apartment and fixture cut-offs, sewer cleanouts and prepares maps indicating same.
-Performs work area clean-up and safety related duties.
-Ensures that storage areas remain locked when not in use.
-Assists in keeping grounds neat and free of litter. Rakes, sweeps, shovels as circumstances warrant.
Indeed - 15 months ago