Westminster Christian Academy

Westminster Christian Academy Employee Reviews

Great school. AMAZING staff and teachers
Teacher, Coach and Graphic designer (Current Employee), Watkinsville, GaMay 15, 2015
Pros: Wonderful community of students, teachers and parents
Cons: pay and benifits
Held P.E. ever other day for 6th, 7th and 8th grades.
Taught Public speaking every other day for 6th, 7th, 8th grades.
Taught yearbook 7th period and worked on design projects for the school until 4ish

Having to create curriculum from scratch and determine/define school goals for these classes without the help of a principle or headmaster (as both had been removed by the board). Defiantly the hardest part.
High school Key Club Secretary in charge of all club communication
Key Club Secretary (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALMay 8, 2015
When I was a sophomore in high school I was asked if I wanted to head-up the school's new Kiwanis Key Club. So for the next two years I was the Key Club's secretary. I was responsible for taking notes at all of our meetings, handling the club's finances, organizing events for us to volunteer at, and all other communication responsibilities fell to me. I love secretarial/communication positions, and this was a fun one to start with in high school. Hardest part was simply planning for the whole group to get together, considering we had 30+ club members' schedules to work around.
Ability to Use Gifts Effectively
EDUCATOR AND COACH (Former Employee), Town and Country, MOApril 17, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: lack of opportunity for advancement/professional growth
Perhaps my greatest strength is taking ideas and communicating those ideas clearly and effectively. Teaching at WCA allowed me to do that as well as to cultivate authentic relationships with students and families. At times, I questioned administrative decisions, which primarily prompted my decision to accept a different position.
Amazing place to work
Three year old Lead Teacher (Former Employee), Clear Lake, TexasDecember 6, 2013
I loved every minute of this job except for the gossip among co-workers.
Christian Child Care
Summer Pre School Teacher (Former Employee), Westminster Christian AcademyJuly 28, 2013
Typical day at work was fun. Never a dull moment. The school is an actual school where the children have a schedule and a curriculum. The teachers and teacher's aids are amazing there. The hardest part of the job was leaving. After a full day I always felt as if I was leaving early. The most enjoyable part of my day was the children. It was a very rewarding job to work in a school where talking about GOD was wanted. Highly recommend
Great Job
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee), Webster, TXMarch 21, 2013
A typical day at the academy included taking care of little children ages 18 mo to 4 yrs old. Management was great and the environment was excellent as well. My co workers and I worked as a team!
The hardest part of the job was during my last week when I had to say good bye to everyone. There were budget cuts and some of the workers including myself was only able to get 15 hours a week and we needed more. I enjoyed working at this place and could not think of a better job.
Teaching 8-9th graders English
High School English and Literature Teacher (Former Employee), Opelousas, LAJanuary 6, 2013
Pros: 2 planning periods
Cons: grading papers until late at night
7:20 arrive on school grounds
7:50 Class begins
Educating students grammar/writing/literature skills for college preparedness
2:45 End of day
Afternoon duty
great morals and values
Office Assistant/Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), Ville Platte, LAApril 17, 2012
Pros: loving, caring, hard workers
Cons: short hours
Great caring co workers. The morals and values that each co worker carried with them and presented was amazing.