Westminster Christian Academy Employee Review

View all Westminster Christian Academy reviews

Great Job
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXMarch 21, 2013
A typical day at the academy included taking care of little children ages 18 mo to 4 yrs old. Management was great and the environment was excellent as well. My co workers and I worked as a team!
The hardest part of the job was during my last week when I had to say good bye to everyone. There were budget cuts and some of the workers including myself was only able to get 15 hours a week and we needed more. I enjoyed working at this place and could not think of a better job.

Other Westminster Christian Academy Employee Reviews

Hypocrytical and rediculous
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Opelousas, LANovember 5, 2017
Management has no idea how to manage money while constantly talking about how little funding the school has. Lies to save face with other co workers. No room for advancement. Management is too concerned with out of work activities of its employees. Will punish and fire you for things unrelated to your work.

If you have school age children they will reauire you to enroll them at WCA as a condition of employment.

The work contract stipulates that you give up certain rights in regards to lawsuits if they mistreat you.

Overall terribly run organization
Pros
School hours
Cons
Everything else
great job just need better leadership
After School Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Athens, GAAugust 23, 2017
After school programs established. Homework with daily activities and weekly themes with snacks and sports programs included. A variety of ages groups in which were split apart for the most effective learning environment.