Westminster Presbyterian Church

Westminster Presbyterian Church Employer Reviews

Productive workplace
Secretary (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEAugust 27, 2014
Pros: caring people.
Cons: economical lay offs
Management was awesome and extremely caring with all aspects of their employees. More like family than co-workers
Fun workplace to play with toddlers
Nursery Care Provider (Current Employee), Salem, ORAugust 7, 2014
A part-time Sunday morning position in the nursery room. My one other coworker and I greet families as they enter the room. We supervise and interact with these children while the parents and family attend the church service. Our boss checks in with us weekly and updates us on upcoming events. Very relaxed workplace.
Mom's Morning Out program teacher (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCJuly 16, 2014
Enjoyed working with kids and teaching the daily lesson to the 2 year olds.
Real Healthy Work Environment
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Sumter, SCApril 22, 2014
Nice to have people that would help you get the job done, that would train you and excite you to get the job done. A real healthy work environment.
A place of high expectations
Director of Christian Education (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 2, 2013
Pros: people, healthcare benefits
Cons: only cost of living raises and not every year.
I loved working with the people, particularly the children and youth. It is a place of high expectations which makes it hard at times to experiment and allow projects to be where they are the first time around.

Co-workers were good to work with.
Hardest part of the job was meeting expectations, mine and others.
wonderful minister and congregation
Contracted Consultant (Former Employee), Warner Robins, GAJuly 11, 2013
Pros: i loved sharing this information and receiving their positive feedback and gratitude
This was 4 week contractual assignment that was a hands opportunity for me to share the successful program I earlier implemented for my own employer. It required me to gather data and resources, show a typical program, and train volunteers how to implement. I closed the assignment by helping the leadership of this organization write new polices and – more... procedures. Additionally, I made recommendations for improvement. – less
Very Fun Place to work and Learn
Preschool Teacher (Former Employee), Snellville, GAMay 30, 2013
Pros: build new, lasting relationships
Cons: the workplace is small.
I loved working here during my time, however, they are under new management, so Im not sure how it is now. I had a wonderful Direstor who worked hard and often for the needs of the employees and the students.
Easygoing and fun experience
NURSERY STAFF (Former Employee), Muncie, INJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: fun, entertaining, challenging, easygoing
Cons: no breaks, few hours
Usually, I will go in for three hours per shift and watch about 3 to 4 kids on a week night, or up to 15 kids on a Sunday. There was always at least one other staff member there or more on big attendance days. My manager was very helpful in hours and answering my questions and concerns.
Interesting And Productive
Audio Coordinator (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CaApril 18, 2012
A typical work day is very interesting. Due to the fact of receiving the word of God while still pursuing the task given. Meet people weekly. Children trying their best to understand. Controlling microphones as if your in a recording studio.