Senior Living: Independent & Assisted Living.
We have a unique position available: Executive Director at Westmont Living’s Newest Senior Living Community... North San Diego County, California. Escondido
Westmont Living is an owner and operator of full service retirement communities consisting of independent living, and assisted living
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Executive Director (140 unit + IL/AL/MC), a highly talented Property Manager (300+units) who has a genuine love for seniors or a solid yet diversified business professional with strong leadership skills.
Our company truly believes in its people; where our team members and residents come first.
We are focused on continuous improvement, being the best we can be and making a positive difference in the lives of our team members, residents, and their families.
This position is responsible for providing effective leadership to the community's overall operations:
Fiscal responsibility for managing revenue and expenses.
Strong leadership ability to absorb available apartments
Recruit, employ, train, motivate and evaluate team members.
Be sales leader for community and overseeing and working closely with Community Relations Director.
Encourage a culture where our team members are both empowered and accountable
Conduct monthly in-service staff meetings, daily standup meetings to discuss operations, and mgmt. team meetings.
Responsible for regulatory compliance with all governing bodies.
Responsible for overseeing human resource compliance.
Implementing and enforcing policies and procedures
Will consider experienced individual with extensive experience in conventional apartments or senior housing specifically with verifiable Lease Up success
Willing to become RCFE Certified.
- College degree preferred
- 3 + years of success as an executive director/administrator
- Supervisory and management experience including hiring staff,
coaching, performance management, daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling.
- Business analytic skills with the ability to link information to action and results
- Ability to learn state licensing requirements
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Must possess independent judgment and discretion
- Strong management and leadership abilities with a commitment to team member development
- Ability to delegate, with oversight, assignments to the appropriate
individuals based upon their skills, roles and interests
- Strong customer service track record with measurable results
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Proficiency in computer skills & ability to learn new applications
We are a family at Westmont Living
Superior Compensation, Health insurance & dental insurance, vacation, & other benefits
Key words: Operations Manager, Retail, Hotel, Property, Apartment, Grocery, Store, plant manager, bank, industrial,