Westport Properties Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Well run company that is financially secure
Property Manager/Company Auditor (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMay 2, 2017
Wonderful people helped create an upbeat and challenging atmosphere. There was a "can do and can accomplish" work ethic that generated excitement and a feeling of completion and satisfaction.
Pros
Positive Culture
Very Mechanistic, but clear
Data Entry Project (Temporary Project) (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 1, 2017
Working here was a pleasure for the most part. Everyday it was clear and concise of what I had to enter into the system. The biggest issue was lack of appreciation. They were very keen to point out my flaws more-so than the great work I put into, always exceeding expectation of how much to enter into the system.
Pros
Great places to eat nearby, fun coworkers
Cons
Short breaks, stern management
It could be a fun working place but the location is dangerous
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 5, 2012
A typical day at work is very stressful because of the area the store is located at and the non customer traffic that solicit at the store daily ti use the restroom or drink free water. There is always a crime committed in the area but management did not think it was necessary to invest in safety and cameras. I did enjoy most of my customers who paid late and on time. I always take a few minutes to talk to them to find out about the service and cleanliness of the facilities so I can provide better service to them. I also enjoyed the employees I managed at both locations. But I would not work for them again in any position since they don't really care about curb appeal.
Very Nice Company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 24, 2012
I actually enjoyed working for this company and I was sad to see the location close down.
Pros
corporate allowed management to make changes that would bring more money to the location.
Cons
the location was no longer needed.