The responsibility of the Assistant Program Manager is to oversee all aspects of the program's daily operations. This candidate is an operationally-driven, socially responsible leader who will get great satisfaction being able to translate bottom line results into helping our clients become successful member of the community.
- Must be at least 25 years old.
- Must be able to work closely with adults with disabilities.
- Must be able to pass post offer TB test and health physical, and criminal record clearance.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
What you will be doing:
- Complete and submit accurate billing documentation, timesheets, mileage reports, and other required documentation on time.
- Build and maintain a positive and professional relationship with all Westview Services Clients, Care Providers, Employers, Regional Center Service Coordinators, Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors, staff, internal co-workers and the community at large.
- Train, support and monitor staff to professionally represent, exemplify, and champion Westview Services
- Participate in client assessment, planning and evaluation processes.
- Comply with all state, federal, local laws and regulations, as well as, Westview Services policies and procedures.
The Assistant Program Manager position offers full time hours, competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, EAP and 403b plan.
If you are a flexible, get it done person, and you are interested in this position, please send us your resume!
About Westview Services, Inc.
We began as an adult center for people with disabilities, and have grown into one of the largest organizations of its kind. More than 500 employees serve about 2000 clients in 30 programs, each driven by our mission of enriching the daily lives of people through services designed to realize their potential.
Through Westview Services, Inc., people with disabilities meet the challenges of daily life, gain the tools to be contributing members of the workforce, and ultimately lead more fulfilling lives.
Westview is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indeed - 11 months ago