WESTWAY FORD

WESTWAY FORD Employee Reviews

Unorganized
Title Clerk (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 12, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: no brakes, no overtime, no communications
This company is the most unorganized I have ever worked for.
It`s fun .
porter (Current Employee), Irving, TXMay 9, 2014
Pros: free coffee and snack.
Cons: free break.
Day after day i do increasing my experience with the cars.
I have a good friendship with all my mangers because i do my job perfectly.perfectly. Ther is no hard part .The most enjoyable part when i deliver a car for a costumer.
Great place to work.
Sales / Service Writer / Porter (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 13, 2014
Pros: great management all about the team effort, t and took notice for all the hard work
Cons: under staffed, worked through lunch an breaks a lot, terrible commute.
Great place to work. I started off in sales right before a major renovation and was on track to do eight units in a month but during that time they had little to no foot traffic. A lot of the salesmen were skating deals / splitting deals because the driveway was torn out. I asked to be moved to the service lane where I felt I did a good job. The lead service adviser hated to loose me to the move up to new car porter. I have always been a reliable self starter and quick to learn procedure. The new car inventory manager, and Co Owner thought I did a great job training co workers as well as my replacement when I gave them my two week notice.

I enjoyed my time at Westway but logistically could not continue to make the long commute to Irving when moving to Lucas.
Westway FORD
Accounting Assistant/ Head Receptionist (Former Employee), Irving, TXMay 29, 2013
Pros: paid good, always met needs, ton of hours
Cons: hours were up and down, no set schedule, ton of hours
Had to quit due to school and other personal leave.
But I will say that anyone becoming a receptionist or a salesman will have the best of the best. They treated me with the up most respect and even after I put in my two weeks they still cared and I made some really great friends there. The job is fast pace there but worth it if you have time to work and want some good money.
Having a ton of hours could be good but also could be bad if you have a family. Other than that it was a great experience, Kinda miss it.
Liked how the company was ran
Heavy-Line Technician Supervisor (Former Employee), Irving, TXMay 29, 2013
Pros: liked what i did
Enjoyed my job there.
Made alot of good friends there.
Learned quite a bit about Ford.
Fun Workplace, not a lot of traffic coming in. Sales Manager really helped us sell the car.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Irving, TXMay 2, 2013
Pros: good co-workers, learned a lot through other co-workers and the boot camp that the company sent me to.
Cons: long-hours. not a lot of traffic coming in. commission on slow months was painful.
A typical day was 12 hours waiting for people to come in and waiting for leads to contact. The hardest part was actually getting leads. The most enjoyable part was being yourself and knowing that you are helping the customer in getting a good vehicle for them. i learned some good tactics to use on the customer to get it going my way and have control over the negotiation.
I gained valuable experiences about the general public.
Internet Sales Manager (Former Employee), Irving, TXOctober 10, 2012
Pros: interacting with the general public.
Cons: being required to work 60+ hours with minimal compensation.
As an internet manager I had to overcome a variety of obstacles to get a customer to come in for a test drive. Once they came in, I had to have enough knowledge about my products, that I could explain the value and demonstrate how it would work with the customer to convince them they wanted to buy the higher end model of vehicle. I found co-workers here to be extremely helpful, and we worked well together.
westway ford
Porter (Former Employee), Irving, TXMay 2, 2012
great staff, great pay for work, learned more about computer technology,how to check in inventory.
Nice place to work
Service Office Manager (Former Employee), Irving, TXApril 4, 2012
Pros: nice people
Cons: the building is old
Good people, good atmosphere, no complaints. Just a bit of a drive for me.

WESTWAY FORD Salaries