Westwood Employee Reviews

Productive team like atmosphere
Truck team lead (Former Employee) –  Pewaukee, WIAugust 29, 2016
Enjoyed the job and learned more about how a small business is ran, but now I am looking for a job with less labor and opportunity to advance in the company putting my degree to use!
I recommend anyone to work for this company
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Bluefield, VAJune 30, 2016
Westwood is a great environment to the employees as well as the community. It is by far one of the best experiences I've had in my life.
Very Professional
Internship (Former Employee) –  Bluefield, VAFebruary 5, 2016
Westwood Center was a great place to work. The employees there are knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. The center shows that they care about their patients/residents through the work that they do. I was only there for a short time for my internship, but I was able to see day-to-day operations in each department, as well as the work they do with the community. I was impressed with their integrity.
Westwood
Student Finance Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COOctober 12, 2015
College I have been working for Westwood College over 6years and have loved the environment. Unfortunately the company is not provided job security or competitive pay and benefits. These are the reasons I seek a new career.
Pros
awesome shift, fast-paced and busy work
Cons
insurance coverage, lacks competitive pay, no room for growth
N/a
temp (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WASeptember 22, 2014
Great Company to work for and if there was a full-time position open I would have taken it.
It pays
Project Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 25, 2014
It pays. moral is low. management is only around when they have meetings. no team building.
Great for college students/youth
Clerical Work (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 21, 2014
A great place for teens to work over the summer. Easygoing job and the staff cares about the facility. Beautiful recreational center.
Pros
Flexible schedule around work-life/school-life
Cons
No benefits
Tendercare of Westwood
Dietary Assistant Tendercare (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MISeptember 24, 2013
Good Paying, But Management Needs New Leaders. I learned about providing meals to residents in an wonderful way.
I like work in maintenance
On-call maintenance (Current Employee) –  mesa azAugust 20, 2013
on-call maintenance. working and fixing thing around the apatments like minor plumbing electrical, dry wall,carpentry,painting,Framing,kitchen repaing, and minor hvac epa card from the refrigeration school.
fun work place employee friendly
front/back office biller (Former Employee) –  westwood caAugust 19, 2013
the were great. Great communication skills employee friendly good benefits
Poor management
Topo Party Chief (Former Employee) –  Las ColinasJuly 23, 2013
I worked at West Wood and you never knew if you were going to have a job the next week. We would sit for weeks without any work.
Pros
The compensation & benefits were great
Cons
Employment, never knew if you were going to work the next week.
Restaurant
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Madison Lake, MNJuly 11, 2013
Washed dishes, bussed tables, cleaned the beach, worked in the bait shop. Co-workers were great to work with and was a fun job to have.
Machine operator
Line/Manufacturing Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYFebruary 22, 2013
Within the pharmaceutical manufacturing environment my current job title is “Manufacturing Operator”.
Within this position I am responsible for the set up, operation and problem solving/troubleshooting of various manufacturing machinery and support systems.
Machines attended to and operated included Jomar blowmolding, IWKA tube filling and cartoning , and silkscreening.
Teaching day
Math Teacher (Current Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLJanuary 6, 2013
Co-workers are the administrative staff and teachers, very supportive to their teachers and students. Good working environment. Collaborative pairing for students and teachers. Have 90 minute blocks of time for Professional development and/or planning for teaching new lessons every other day. I teach 5, 90 minute block math classes (4 are 8th grade and 1 is 7th grade.) I devise lesson plans almost daily for all 5 classes during the planning periods on school time and at home in the evenings. My lessons are a combination of lectures, classwork, high order thinking questions to my students, class participation, classroom discipline management, etc. Classroom discipline is the most challenging to me but I do my best to document student behavior, assign detention as needed and call parents as needed. I enjoy using the technology that is at my disposal such as the projector, document camera, light speed microphone, electronic note writer etc. Enjoy creating powerpoint applications to enhance learning, creating diagrams electronically or hand drawn to help understanding and so on. I also grade many classwork/homework/test papers and post grades. Periodically give computerized Discovery tests and then run stats. on the tests from initial to interim throughout the year to show student progress in knowledge and understanding.
Pros
good working environment with a great staff.
Cons
classroom discipline management.
Most fun on the job.... It was a great !
Customer Service Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Irvine , CaJuly 3, 2012
Lots of Friends
Played games all day - and got paid to do it.
Then I went home an played the same games ... It was great !! When they got bought by a bid game company and moved the job and lowered the pay.
All the friends I made.
Pros
played games all day with customer and fellow employee's
Cons
no cons
Fun and great place to work
LPN (Current Employee) –  Evans, GAJune 24, 2012
Co workers are there for help and support. Management willing to help. Opportunity of advancement
Green Chain Puller (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORMay 23, 2012
I worked hard,learned to run presses,cutters I enjoyed the job.I was the most productive worker there
great patient care
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, MAApril 12, 2012
great for patients, fun and outgoing staff. Fantastic practice to bring your children too...more difficult to work at. 2 offices are open all of the time, days, eves, weekends, holidays which means providers, nurses and staff end up working all of the time.
Pros
helpful, sincere staff, great for patients
Cons
overworked, poor scheduling for providers
Working at Rancho Ladera was a fun productive day everday. Happy friendly people, a great enviroment.
Leasing agent (Former Employee) –  Phoenix ArizonaNovember 14, 2011
Rancho Ladera apartments was a great place to work at.
There was a great office staff, with friendly resident which makes my job easier of course. It's very welcoming and great place to live.