Westwood

Westwood Employer Reviews

It pays
Project Scheduler (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKJuly 25, 2014
It pays. moral is low. management is only around when they have meetings. no team building.
Great for college students/youth
Clerical Work (Former Employee), Dayton, OHJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule around work-life/school-life
Cons: no benefits
A great place for teens to work over the summer. Easygoing job and the staff cares about the facility. Beautiful recreational center.
Tendercare of Westwood
Dietary Assistant Tendercare (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MISeptember 24, 2013
Good Paying, But Management Needs New Leaders. I learned about providing meals to residents in an wonderful way.
I like work in maintenance
On-call maintenance (Current Employee), mesa azAugust 20, 2013
on-call maintenance. working and fixing thing around the apatments like minor plumbing electrical, dry wall,carpentry,painting,Framing,kitchen repaing, and minor hvac epa card from the refrigeration school.
fun work place employee friendly
front/back office biller (Former Employee), westwood caAugust 19, 2013
the were great. Great communication skills employee friendly good benefits
Poor management
Topo Party Chief (Former Employee), Las ColinasJuly 23, 2013
Pros: the compensation & benefits were great
Cons: employment, never knew if you were going to work the next week.
I worked at West Wood and you never knew if you were going to have a job the next week. We would sit for weeks without any work.
Restaurant
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Madison Lake, MNJuly 11, 2013
Washed dishes, bussed tables, cleaned the beach, worked in the bait shop. Co-workers were great to work with and was a fun job to have.
Machine operator
Line/Manufacturing Process Operator (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYFebruary 22, 2013
Within the pharmaceutical manufacturing environment my current job title is “Manufacturing Operator”.
Within this position I am responsible for the set up, operation and problem solving/troubleshooting of various manufacturing machinery and support systems.
Machines attended to and operated included Jomar blowmolding, IWKA tube filling and cartoning – more... , and silkscreening. – less
Teaching day
Math Teacher (Current Employee), Winter Haven, FLJanuary 6, 2013
Pros: good working environment with a great staff.
Cons: classroom discipline management.
Co-workers are the administrative staff and teachers, very supportive to their teachers and students. Good working environment. Collaborative pairing for students and teachers. Have 90 minute blocks of time for Professional development and/or planning for teaching new lessons every other day. I teach 5, 90 minute block math classes (4 are 8th grade – more... and 1 is 7th grade.) I devise lesson plans almost daily for all 5 classes during the planning periods on school time and at home in the evenings. My lessons are a combination of lectures, classwork, high order thinking questions to my students, class participation, classroom discipline management, etc. Classroom discipline is the most challenging to me but I do my best to document student behavior, assign detention as needed and call parents as needed. I enjoy using the technology that is at my disposal such as the projector, document camera, light speed microphone, electronic note writer etc. Enjoy creating powerpoint applications to enhance learning, creating diagrams electronically or hand drawn to help understanding and so on. I also grade many classwork/homework/test papers and post grades. Periodically give computerized Discovery tests and then run stats. on the tests from initial to interim throughout the year to show student progress in knowledge and understanding. – less
Most fun on the job.... It was a great !
Customer Service Technical Support (Former Employee), Irvine , CaJuly 3, 2012
Pros: played games all day with customer and fellow employee's
Cons: no cons
Lots of Friends
Played games all day - and got paid to do it.
Then I went home an played the same games ... It was great !! When they got bought by a bid game company and moved the job and lowered the pay.
All the friends I made.
FUN AND GREAT PLACE TO WORK
LPN (Current Employee), Evans, GAJune 24, 2012
CO WORKERS ARE THERE FOR HELP AND SUPPORT. MANAGEMENT WILLING TO HELP. OPPORTUNITY OF ADVANCEMENT
Green Chain Puller (Former Employee), Eugene, ORMay 23, 2012
I worked hard,learned to run presses,cutters I enjoyed the job.I was the most productive worker there
great patient care
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee), Mansfield, MAApril 12, 2012
Pros: helpful, sincere staff, great for patients
Cons: overworked, poor scheduling for providers
great for patients, fun and outgoing staff. Fantastic practice to bring your children too...more difficult to work at. 2 offices are open all of the time, days, eves, weekends, holidays which means providers, nurses and staff end up working all of the time.
Working at Rancho Ladera was a fun productive day everday. Happy friendly people, a great enviroment.
Leasing agent (Former Employee), Phoenix ArizonaNovember 14, 2011
Rancho Ladera apartments was a great place to work at.
There was a great office staff, with friendly resident which makes my job easier of course. It's very welcoming and great place to live.
Customer Service and maitaining company standards
Sale Assistant (Current Employee), London, ENGApril 7, 2014
Pros: customer contact
Cons: no possibility of work progression
A typical day at Westwood would be to open the store ensuring that everything was presentable for the day ahead. Each working day I would serve and advise customers with their needs; depending on the day I would either maintain store standards or deal with delivery’s and communicate with furniture companies regarding deliveries.
Interesting project to be at.
Construction Electrician (Current Employee), Estevan, SKNovember 12, 2013
Just started with them. Seem like a good bunch of guys to work with.