Wet N Wild

Wet N Wild Employee Reviews

Work Experiences
Team Member (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 16, 2015
Long hours in the sun. It can be fun but some co workers can be annoying. Not for yo if you don't want to work with a lot of teenagers. Not much room for growth.
My job was fun.
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 1, 2015
I loved my job. My typical day was teaching. I learned different techniques to challenge my students. I learned new things from my co-workers. The hardest part of my job is computer malfunctions. I enjoyed teaching.
A fun technical job.
Water Technician (Former Employee), Anthony, TXApril 13, 2015
While working at Volcanic Gardens (Wet n Wild) i worked myself from the maintenance team to a Water Technician team. My job was maintaining water flow for every pool in the park and making sure chlorine levels where precise.
Productive and fun job.
Lifeguard (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 1, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, we got to ride the rides, and depending on your shift you could relax in the park if you wanted to.
Cons: Short breaks, bad weather, and a lot of standing.
Wet N Wild overall was a great job. You get to meet new people everyday and my co-workers were great people with big personalities. Our managers were serious but also at the same time were fun too. The only issue I had with my job was the heat because it was the summer time and it is a water park it would get very hot at times. The thing I liked the most would be testing the rides before the park would open and talking to our guests.
Loved the job
Lifeguard (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 28, 2015
I loved this job. I left to go to school and will be going back to it this summer. Hardest part about the job was working in the hot sun for long hours at a time but it was worth it. I can't wait to go back
Fun Workplace
Guest Services Coordinator (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 16, 2015
Working here at times can be fun. The company has given me plenty of opportunities to grow as an individual.
Safe Environment
Food and Beverage Server (Former Employee), Orlando FlDecember 28, 2014
Pros: free drinks
Cons: really hot
Wet N Wild is a safe theme park for kids of all ages to come out and enjoy themselves.
its nice place to work
sales (Current Employee), orlando flNovember 14, 2014
i learned so many thing news some co worker good they treat so nice some so rude
Typical work environment
Cashier (Former Employee), Palm SpringsOctober 7, 2014
Not bad working here but then its just like every other job. Didn't really earn anything managers are really cool i did my work nothing was really hard but the heat was and i dont really enjoy work at all
very fun workplace although critical
Cash Control Clerk (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 24, 2014
Pros: free lunch, free admission tickets
Cons: didnt have a break so you eat as you work, it was a seasonal position
A typical day at work was very busy. i"ve learn so much from my coworkers about managing money. the hardest part of the job i would say is staying until everything was balanced. i enjoyed the jokes that lighten the tension within the room and the closeness of the workers.
Water park, owned by Universal Studios Orlando
Cashier, Head Cabana Server, Head Bartender (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 18, 2014
Very family oriented business. Very fun to work for. A different adventure everyday. Chances to meet new people from all over.
productive
Security Officer (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 7, 2014
Pros: benefits
To ensure the safety of every guest by providing a family and friendly atmosphere.
fun workplace
Sales Associate Member (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: great lunch
Cons: short break nd long walks to the break room
omggggggggggggg admission is free and its funnnn te employees are always smiling and happy
Worst Job
LIFEGUARD (Former Employee), Glendale, AZJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: co workers and supervisors
Cons: everything
There was nothing positive I can say, I wish there was, but there isn't. Other than the people you work with and some supervisors become long lived best friends!
productive
Park Assistant (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 18, 2013
i love staying busy i had nice employes and managers i really didnt find nothing hard about y job it was fairly easy
Fun job!
Lifeguard/Ride Operator (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 1, 2013
I really enjoyed working at Wet n Wild during the summer. It was fun to operate the rides and see all the guests having a good time. I even got to ride the rides. I got great benefits like being able to get into Seaworld, Universal, IOA, & Busch gardens for free with my ID. I learned CPR & First Aid which I believe are useful skills for me to have. I loved my coworkers and managers, they are all pretty nice. It wasnt a hard job but I knew that I was necessary because without any one person not doing their job the whole park would be messed up so it was important that we all did what we were supposed to do, we were a team and I liked that. The only downside for me was that it was pretty far from where I lived, like 45 minutes & we didnt have an out time so we really werent sure when we would be told to go home.
it was a water park
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 30, 2013
I had a great time working for wet n wild. i learned the ins and out of the warehouse
pretty good for young people
seasonal employee: (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 18, 2013
Pros: fun workplace
Cons: no benefits, seasonal employment
Work you like a slave, not many breaks, must run from one destination to another, but other than that a great place to work. No benefits and no overtime.
fun place with swimming pools
Water Technician (Former Employee), Anthony, TXApril 9, 2013
Pros: free access to pools
Cons: the sun burns
come in at 6:00 am everyday and clean pools until 9 am then maintain pools throughout the day. there was not a hard part about this job. but they most enjoyable part was getting in the water and cleaning them.
Wet N Wild Service
Birthday Cabana Host (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 26, 2013
Pros: it gets really hot during the summers
Cons: lunch costs
It's exciting to get to meet people from all over the country and from other nations. We go out and we ask people to take our surveys and I believe they have us do this to create a more person experience with our customers since theres so many. The managemement there is very small but it is top notch-managerials who are all young which means that anyone age 17 and up has a chance to become supervisor.