Weyerhaeuser Company Employee Reviews

Great Development
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAAugust 6, 2017
Great Development. They strived to development employees, provided opportunities for advancement, cross training and temporary assignments. Good benefits.
Too many turn over rate
Payroll QA Services/SAP (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WAJuly 26, 2017
There were so many senior employees at the time I joined the company. However, all the business and workplace culture shifted and most of the employees lost their jobs.
VERY clean and a safe work place
Assistant Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  West Memphis, ARJuly 8, 2017
I was a assistant machine operator ran a 50" jumbo flexo machine that made cardboard boxes i work a stacker stacking the boxes drove a forklift when relieving the job closed and relocated
Pros
Clock out for lunch
Cons
Paid breaks had good health care
Great company with great benefits and a great work environment.
Financial Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 8, 2017
This was one of the best companies I have worked for. Huge company with excellent compensation and benefits. Management was good. Really liked almost everything about this company.
good job to have
office worker (Current Employee) –  Federal Way, WAJune 11, 2017
lot of responsibility

management can be strong at higher levels with mid to low levels not always having experience but being marriages of convenience.

culture is all about location can be great
most enjoyable part of my job is team I manage.
Wood Products Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 4, 2017
I respect the team I manage for their dedication and hard work. It is very cyclical work load and very difficult at times, but they all are professional and hard workers.
good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 11, 2017
Good Place to work, great benefits and management is strong. Normal day to day business, room for growth, challenging positions. Only con is they tend to sell off divisions so there is always that chance of being bought out by a different company.
Cons
chance of being bought out
Corporation Work
Administrative Assistant for Timberlands Group (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAApril 10, 2017
Each day was different. While tasks were consistent, the process in which the tasks were completed was varied. Flexible work schedule permitted in most departments. Department supervisor did not micro-manage and was readily available to discuss concerns. Most enjoyable part of the job were my co-workers, who did not mind assisting in other areas if needed.
Pros
Friendly & supportive work atmosphere
Cons
Location of new office
Job was very rewarding and enjoyable
Operations Specialist / Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Vanceboro, NCApril 5, 2017
My position at Weyerhaeuser was very rewarding and I enjoyed the many responsibilities I held while employed with them. I wore many hats and learned a lot about the forestry industry while employed.
Stable Job
Energy Operator (Current Employee) –  Grifton, NC 28530March 30, 2017
My typical day consist but not limited to maintaining the right oil temperature to supply heat to the drying kilns. Constantly doing visual check on hot Thermal Oil Units looking for any type of spills or leaks.

Want to know more about Weyerhaeuser Company?

Ask a question
Great company to work for
Records Specialist / Consulting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAFebruary 16, 2017
Weyerhaeuser is a good company to work for. Due to technology, downsizing, and restructuring of the company, I lost my job. We were ahead of many companies in our records practices. I worked and teamed with wonderful people throughout the company in different departments.
Pros
Company moved to Seattle. They pay for your ORCA card.
Cons
Moving to Seattle from Federal Way, I don't have the freedom of doing errands like I did when I drove myself to work in Federal Way, Much longer commute to work
Family environment
Plant Controller (Former Employee) –  Richland, MSDecember 29, 2016
The company overall was large and with many resources. The plant I supported was small enough to maintain a family environment. Promoted team activities, and support on all levels.

The benefits were excellent.
Exemplary Employer that was dedicated to your advancement / safety
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WADecember 17, 2016
I enjoyed the Weyerhauser company very much for their dedication to safe employee practices....employee advancement and always awknowledged my dedication to superior customer accounts practices....great Company!
Pros
Great opportunities for learning /advancement
Great people
Accounting Intern (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARNovember 19, 2015
I loved my time at Weyerhaeuser. Everyone treated me fairly, and they were extremely flexible with my schedule since I was still going to school.
Learned many accounting skills.
LEAD ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Columbus, MSOctober 27, 2015
A typical workday was spent mostly on the computer,maintaining records and on the phone with numerous corporate representatives. Worked with great people on staff and management levels. Enjoyed communicating with people. Hardest part was departing with staff members who were always transferring out to other locations. Learned a lot about the business world.
Pros
Great office location and working environment.
good place to work
Lead Planner (Former Employee) –  Longview, WAOctober 5, 2015
Great team work ,everyone pulls there own weight, Good job/life balance. Structured so that an employee can flourish and improve for career advancement.
Pros
great management
Cons
value company a joy to work for
Outside Sales for Home Improvement Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSJune 25, 2015
the job were giving compassion to their employees after Katrina this company help me rebuild my home for over a year with Weyerhaeuser volunteers sent down every 2 weeks. Management was just very good in my 12 yrs I had 4 managers. The co workers were helpful team oriented and following up on customers. I worked with the Box stores traveling 3 states to train and sell in recycled products.
Pros
great company to wotk for
Cons
cut backs and closing the facilty in Gulfport.Ms
Weyerhaeuser Company summary
Environmental Scientist II (Former Employee) –  Columbus, MSApril 1, 2015
Amazing job experience. I worked for Weyerhaeuser for 5 years and was rewarded for proactive, motivated work. Insurance was high deductible plan but pay was amazing and staff was dedicated, motivated, and innovative. My supervisor was above parr and this company has amazing land and work ethics. Their environmental track record with regard to the land they manage and safety record were amazing. They were flexible with work hours and emphasized family first, then work.
Pros
Salary, flexible hours, family first atmosphere
Cons
insurance
Great workplace - enjoyed most aspects of job - executive secretary
Executive Assistant to Senior Vice President (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAMarch 23, 2015
workplace excellent
making travel arrangements - word processing - excel - powerpoint etc.
Seting up group meetings.
Good employer
Director - EHS (Former Employee) –  Federal Way WAJanuary 30, 2015
Weyerhaeuser was a great company to work for. They are in the process of changing their culture - which is both difficult and exciting.