WFF FACILITY SERVICES

WFF FACILITY SERVICES Employer Reviews

clean nursing buliding
Head Custodian (Former Employee), Daytona Beach, FLAugust 29, 2014
a typical day is always to clean all areas of the nursing building I learned to all ways keep the building looking its best the management didn't really do much my co workers really didn't see I clean up the nursing building by myself only had the staff and professor's the day was all ways good.
Truly the Worst Company I Ever Worked for.
Security (Former Employee), Lake county iLAugust 5, 2014
Cons: everything about this company
I worked for WFF for only 8 months then I couldn't take it any more so I left. I had 3 bosses in that short time. They could care less about there employees. I talked with other people who in past years have gotten a 10 cent an hour raise. People say WFF stands for WORK FOR FREE. Then all the management will tell you they will look into matters. What – more... that really means is they could care less. They are in charge of security but there boss has no clue whats going on. Honestly if your looking for a good company with good benefits stay as far away from WFF as you can. In my 28 years of working without a doubt this company was the worst. If your a supervisor dont waste your time telling them what you think should change because they wont listen. Plus there great at stabbing there supervisors in the back. – less
Clueless
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), San MarcousMay 21, 2014
Pros: returned to a nice campus
Cons: wff and there terrible management team.
Trying to figure out how WFF has made it this far ? Found the management to be very poor.This comes from a company that sells itself on management and organization but it is the complete opposite. They are big on write ups for custodians but let their unqualified supervisors run the show. When they are looking to hire, it seems they look for the most – more... unqualified candidate and someone they can manipulate. I find it hard to believe that after a year on campus they are still having the same problems. They get 10 to 15 email complaints a day and are very disorganized; half the time they have no rags or chemicals to clean with and most of the cleaning machines are broken. They talk of training but who is doing the training ? The supervisors come from a back ground of retail, silk screening tee shirts, etc. The day supervisors clock in 80 hours but work maybe 30. The night supervisor rides around all night flirting with workers and taking smoke breaks. The office assistant is a piece of work. One day they will realize she is leaving early then fixing her hours accordingly to show 40 hours. The lead day supervisor works 3 days a week ? I was there for two months and saw them do nothing but point fingers and blame everyone else. The one common theme around campus was no one knew who the day supervisors were being they have never seen them. Then there is the Regional Manager, nice enough guy but clueless on what he is doing . I do miss the workers; that is why I went back after a year. I miss the people in the buildings. There are a lot of really nice people on that campus that deserve better but are forced to work with WFF which I know if there were a vote WFF would be packing . I spent a year on the campus with the last contractor and can say we didn't have any where close the complaints and the amount of unsatisfied customers as WFF. If you are a company or a facility looking at WFF, check the references and spend time asking around about their services. On most campuses WFF will handle half of the janitorial services and there is usually a second and even a third company handling the other janitorial services as well. If you are a potential management candidate, realize they don't want you for your experience but you are the only one that is still talking to them and don't move and quit your job. It is a bottomless pit with WFF. As of date, they have been on campus going on a year, have gone through three Directors and four Assistant Directors. You figure it out . I feel they are over there heads and clueless. – less
Productive and fun
Janitorial (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 19, 2014
It was fun and fast. enjoyed the environment. everybody was nice and considerate
Potential to be a great company, but not there yet
Custodial Services Director (Former Employee), USAFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: great support staff
Cons: off-site management, sub-standard communication/direction and poor management follow up
90% of my day consisted of updating reports/explaing reports for the Regional Manager and client, occasionnally I was able to perform my duty as director.From the very start WFF communication was poor this comment came from the client themselves. Get used to 12 hour days with multiple trips to and from campus to home. When issues would arise on campus – more... and you reach out to management for help you'll get a email or text much later in the evening around bed time. I learned to document every effort to communicate with management to cover all your bases and look for a very fuel efficient vehicle. – less
I wish things would have been better within this company.
Custodian (Former Employee), Daytona Beach, FLJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: great hours, good work environment.
Cons: not great pay, okay management.
A typical work day for me was enjoyable because I loved my job. The people I worked with were magnificent as well. I just wish the pay would have been better and room for advancement.
good claen place tooo work.
Custodian (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 22, 2013
Pros: the job was close to home.
Cons: no affordable health care, no raises.
I enjoyed working in that professional setting .I had very good co-workers and team work was number one on our list.
Medium to average contractor.
Director of Facilities (Former Employee), Belmont, NCAugust 10, 2012
Pros: nothing comes to mind.
Cons: wff facility services does not understand maintenance - good for custodial work only.
Upper management is willing to promise the client almost anything to keep their contract even if it puts an unnecessary burden on its workforce.
MAINTENANCE & FACILITIES SKILLS
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 12, 2012
• Experienced Maintenance Supervisor responsible for analyzing, planning, organizing, coordinating and directing workers engaged in the maintenance and operations of equipment and facilities.
• Twenty-four years experience in Maintenance Engineering which included analyzing, planning, coordinating, and overseeing the maintenance of equipment and facilities.
 – more... Excellent knowledge of the principles, policies, practices, procedures, and strategies required to properly operate a comprehensive maintenance and operations program for equipment and facilities.
• Strong background in the fields of heavy mobile equipment repair and maintenance, transportation operations support, telecommunications systems installation and maintenance.
• Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems, and identify and implement appropriate remedial action to put malfunctioning equipment and facilities back into action.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing as they pertain to planning, assigning and supervising the work of staff and providing status reports to senior management – less