WFF FACILITY SERVICES Employee Reviews

Supervisor
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 5, 2017
Fun place lots of nice people the hours were late. but we had fun.
we had pot luck each month and lots of coffee each night. I got a chance to met lots of people.
Well working for wff ,i had a little bit of life issues
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 28, 2017
I started working for wff I thought I thought I was working for a understanding company ,but life issues got in the way ,but while working for the company there was hardly work being done
Cons
No breaks, workers didn't want to work, and supervisor were looking for any reason to report you
Good Job
Janitorial Worker (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 11, 2017
A lot more to learn about company feel that aloud of things could be more organized than having to find work to do. Also, Hard work from everyone one on a team is a must.
Great
Director (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 6, 2017
WFF services was great longterm job to be on i enjoyed every minute of it and i would go back in a heartbeat. i recomend this company to anyone. WFF was a great place for a fresh start
Pros
great leaders
Cons
Na
Not a great place in my opinion
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLJune 9, 2017
Pays bad, hours are bad, there is no clear management, and no room for promotion, the other employees have constant drama, and the moral just suckes you dry
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Everything else
I have so much fun at work
General Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOJanuary 6, 2017
WFF FACILITY SERVICES is a great environment to work. I'm treated very nice and kindly by employees. The most important thing about my job is getting there on time and completing my duties on time
Very Unprofessional!!!!!
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 10, 2016
Everyone there is very unprofessional I would never recommend anyone apply here!!! The manager that worked over me always had issue with everything I did even when I wasn't told or shown how to properly do the task.
Terrible upper management, horrible ethics
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  UndisclosedNovember 2, 2016
Dedicated many years to my position, and regret is all I can say. Regardless of expressing clear issues the Corporate Executives could have intervened and correct them never did more than request a statement then inform the Director of the complaint. You can not trust their open door policies, as that in itself is a falicy. Turning blind eyes to major problems seem to be their way of dealing with it. Costly charges and usage they pass as extra charges to customers is heavily abused, and outright robbery. Training is non existent and what little you get is a joke. Employees are not given the tools needed to succeed in their positions. I learned more about bad management, sketchy work environments with this employer than any other job held in my life. I would keep moving if this job is not your only option. I absolutely discourage any dealings with this company if at all possible, if professionalism is important to you as an employee or business partner. The only reason I gave it one star, is that zero was not available.
Pros
Not micromanaged
Cons
Terrible or lack of equipment, horrible management, no benefits, sick days etc. Untruthful to customers
its an overall great first job
Custodian (Former Employee) –  cypress, TXSeptember 25, 2016
i think the language barrier between most employees is a major problem. Spanish is almost mandatory. the lunch breaks are pretty strict because you must stay inside and can never leave until the job has ended.
Pros
excellent first job
Cons
lunch break policies
productive and fun workplace
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 2, 2016
I actually love working for wff services. I love that I am open to go to school on campus there if I wanted to. I get to meet new people and the job task is easy but can get risky if your up for a challenge.

Want to know more about WFF FACILITY SERVICES?

Ask a question
steady work flow
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Clayton, MOJanuary 19, 2016
a great friendly work environment learned how to wax strip floors with a great group of guys the hardest part of the job was the hours out the day the most enjoyable was the parties and appreciaion of the company
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Bad place to work. Only go if desperate.
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHJanuary 4, 2016
Will usually hire any applicant that has a clean background. Day starts very early, and is possible to be called in at awkward hours to clean something. Is also possible to be forced into a split shift. For a couple months I worked three days in first shift, and two days in third shift every week. I asked to never have to work on Sunday and was told to work on Sunday a several times regardless. Employees are highly suspicious and distrusting of each other. Not a good work place.
Pros
You earn a little money.
Cons
Too many to count.
I really enjoyed doing floor work at the Seattle University Campus
Floor Tech - Lead (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 9, 2015
I had a wonderful time working in the old buildings of the Seattle University Campus. I had the opportunity to take the floors in these old buildings and make them fresh again. nothing more rewarding
enjoyable place to work
Custodial Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 30, 2015
fun work place with supportive management decent amount of red tape.the most enjoyable part of the job was working along my staff.
Pros
leaving early
Cons
to early morning
Physical, and challenging
Team Lead, Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 24, 2015
Physical employment with no advancements to further career sets and skills for future developments and growth for better reimbursements.
Pros
hours, and pay
Cons
growth disadvantage, consistancy, no benefits.
One of the worse companies I have ever worked for.
Building lead, floor tech (Former Employee) –  Edmond OklahomaAugust 21, 2015
I went into this job knowing it wasn't going to be the best. I still wanted to try. I had 9 different managers in one month, no communication, and no motivation to succeed. What finally did it is I was yelled at for not being to work a "mandatory overtime" Saturday. 5 different managers knew I couldn't not work weekends due to having a special needs child. I even expressed this in my interview. Was told if I don't come in Saturday don't show up Monday.
Pros
None comes to mind.
Cons
Heath care, wage, management
Full Time/ minimum wage
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MiJuly 18, 2015
This place is a stepping stone but not a career or place to advance. After 10 years of dedicated hard work, there are still no pay increases or room for advancement. This job just pretty much gets you by, and you can expect to live pay check to pay check.
Pros
Full Time
Cons
Minimum Wage (permanent) No pay increases
Great Place to work
Director of Custodial (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJuly 15, 2015
My job is ever changing, rewarding,and challenging all in a day. I enjoy being part of the success of others. Treating people as they would want to be treated. I am here for the support of my staff, and I feel upper management is also supportive of me. I started with WFF in 2000 as an Admin, trained and learned the ins and outs of Custodial Support. I am grateful for the knowledge and opportunity I have been given to run my own account for this company. I have successfully ran this account from 2012 to present. I love the interaction from upper management.I feel the company is moving in the right direction to become a very successful place to work.The most enjoyable part of work is the people I work for and with. I love all the interaction.
Pros
Team Work, Overall Attitude, Safety Oriented, Cares about the Staff, Motivational Programs, Benefits for the employees, Great hours, Rewarding, Great people to work with and for.
Cons
Growing Pains, a few bumps and bruises
It is what you make it.
Director (Former Employee) –  USAMay 8, 2015
I was a director for a large account for WFF for many years. My account was successful because I made it so. There was no support from corporate. I saw my boss about every 5 - 6 months, so luckily I was an experienced manager. I got 0 training or indoctrination on reports or anything that was required. I learned what I needed to submit by getting the "where is this?" call. Then to make matters worse, the long time president's contract wasn't renewed and the owner's son-in-law was put in the position. He had no idea what to do and things got even worse. LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR EMPLOYMENT.
Pros
Able to run your own program
Cons
New president
Good environment to work in.
LEAD SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 22, 2015
My coworkers were very friendly and easy to get along with. I learned how to be a manger/lead, the most enjoyable part of the job was getting my hands dirty meaning actually doing the work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WFF FACILITY SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9