WFMZ-TV

WFMZ-TV Employer Reviews

Great people, very secure, its news so long hours
Video Editor (Current Employee), Allentown, PASeptember 18, 2013
Love working here, hours are long. I've learned a lot about the field and the world/area that i live in.
A good place to work and learn.
Producer, 69 News at 6:00 (Current Employee), Allentown, PAApril 8, 2013
I have been at WFMZ-TV/69 News for nearly five years. I have learned a lot while serving in this organization, as evidenced by my rise from producing the weekend and Noon newscasts to the 6:00pm newscast.

The managers have treated me well over the years; their priorities are well-placed. My co-workers are usually easy to work with, and we all strive – more... to put our best reporting on the air. We may butt heads from time to time, but I think we all realize that we have to work together to represent our station well.

The hardest part of my job is making sure every story gets its due. Even though I have a half-hour to lay out a newscast, it's tough to give every story its due consideration. But that's one of the main challenges of this job, and it's something I really crave. The most enjoyable part of this job is putting out a clean, crisp newscast that receives positive feedback from viewers. – less