WFS Employee Reviews

Solid Place to Work At.
Network Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJSeptember 21, 2016
I found the environment to be friendly, with co-workers who were as easy to work with. The work was demanding, but once you get on top of things, it was easy to keep the environment functioning in an efficient manner.
Reccomend as a stepping stone.
HCR (Health Care Researcher) (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJApril 9, 2016
Enjoyed working at WFS. They pay was great. Even got a pay raise. Just need to work on communicating with the employees more. Other than that. No complaints.
Pros
Great Pay. Guarenteed 5 Days A Week.
Cons
Lack of Communication between management and employees, other than that, no complaints.
overall a learning experience
Cargo Agent (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 25, 2016
i have learned what real responsibility is. I organize and file papers for TSA and the FAA to audit. I handle customer complaints and concerns so they can feel better about their product. I enjoy working daily with my coworkers
CRAFTSMAN (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAFebruary 16, 2016
always kept me busy and wages were what is expected for the job given. Was taught a lot and what didn't know what learned. I have enjoyed all the assignments they placed me out on
Pros
Great place
Cons
NONE!!
Supervisor - Cargo (Current Employee) –  DFW Airport, TxJanuary 17, 2015
Management has been very rewarding for me, as my position is to make sure that the all the freight that is in destination for Asia to 5 destinations that American Airlines flies. I work overnight with 3 planners for the flights and 5 builders. The hardest part of my job is depending on the inbound freight from So America in the early morning going to Asia making sure the freight makes the connections.
Pros
a job.
Cons
need a job closer to home.
fun place to work for
Cargo Agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 16, 2015
its great place to learn about airlines business but the pay is very low in comparison to workload.The management team has no skills to manage employees or distribute responsibilities
Pros
the ability to learn about airlines business
Cons
too much work and bad pay
small call center
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Secaucus NJOctober 4, 2013
Worked with 12 different offshore sites. Took billing information from customers regarding date of service. Set up payment plans for uninsured patients. Referred patients to financial counseling if needed. Direct calls to appropriate departments. I got along with all my co-worker in and out the workplace. The hardest part of my job was dealing with an irate customer who insisted on being irate.
Pros
hour lunches, company parties
Cons
per diem schedule
self pace enviroment, friendly staff
Accounts Payable Administrator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 26, 2014
you work at your own pace, with very little supervision, co workers are friendly, the hardest part of the job is month end and short staff. the most enjoyable thing about WFS is the fact that you are at your own pace.
Pros
own pace
Cons
benefits not very good
Horrible work environment, great learning experience!
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJMay 28, 2014
Working here was the best and the worst experience at the same time. I never got bored because I was always busy with something, and it was never the same thing every day, which is great! I learned everything I needed to know about billing and coding hands on, from inputting the data into different systems and verifying insurance in order to create and bill claims, all the way to following up on the claims after they process and knowing how to post cash, bill patients, and appeal on every level when necessary. However, the pay was horrible! There were days that I worked overtime and never got paid for it! My work, as well as the work of others that truly put time in went unappreciated and uncompensated! Management has no communication skills, and majority of the coworkers are just rude and unapproachable!
Pros
excellent learning environment, hands on knowledge, physician and facility experience
Cons
low pay, mistreatment by management, overworked, unappreciated
I like the fact I could work from home but not busy enough
Liaison for a retail buyer and seller (Current Employee) –  Conover NC Worked from home and some travelJune 20, 2013
I made a lot of phone calls talked to alot of people did a lot of research on the internet
Pros
was able to work from home
Cons
business is speratic
Great place to work.
Ramper (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZMay 6, 2012
Only problem is there is no down time to get out of the 157 dagree heat. hours are messed up. but it seems to work
Pros
potentially a lot of hours
Cons
messed up hours, switching from morning to mids to night shifts.
good starter job
CSR/ Trainer (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJAugust 28, 2012
Started as a customer service in six months moved to trainer.
Pros
development of the company customer service manuel
Cons
no healthcare
Fun and easy person to get along wit
Fadex (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ilNovember 18, 2012
I was a loader and unloader at fedex. And i was a market at jackson hwitt
Pros
loader
Cons
i load and unload at a fast face
Local de trabalho muito produtivo
Responsável de armazem (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 5, 2014
Uma empresa com excelentes estalações e que coopera para um desenvolvimento espetacular no trabalho
Pros
lmoço gratuito
Cons
pequenas pausas e seguro saude