Whayne Supply Company Employee Review

View all Whayne Supply Company reviews

good place to work.
Diesel Shop Technician (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYDecember 13, 2012
Good place to work ,good people to work with. Great shop good equipment . Only day shifts, you receive lots of training . you work on Caterpillar engines,Thomas buses , and Cat equipment.The people in the shop are the best in the world to work with.
Pros
lots of training
Cons
raises and advancement are slow

Other Whayne Supply Company Employee Reviews

Work for Life Company with Little advancement for Non Managment
Information Services Intern (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 30, 2017
As in the title, I feel that me, nor the new application development hire has no shot in career advancement. Most people end up working there for 15+ years, management included, and there's not a big shot for anyone getting fired since everyone is family there.

The backbone for application development is ASP.NET WebForms, which for me feels incredibly dated. In the time I've been there, I've learned about MVC.NET and some Javascript frameworks on my own and seen how much of a splash theyve made and how resistant to change this company has been.
i was there long ago
FIELD SERVICE TECH. I REPAIRED ALL TYPES (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INAugust 14, 2017
I am sure it has not changed, it is a training ground for coal mines to hire trained techs, and not pay cat prices. they only worry about what you do wrong but never see the good you do. staying to finish a job or starting way early or staying way late to help a customer out. it is all about what they can charge out and the stuff you break doing your job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Whayne Supply Company. Our community is ready to answer.