Clinical Process Improvement Specialist (Master's Degree required)
WheelHouse Resource Partners is currently looking for a Clinical Process Improvement Specialist for an excellent opportunity with one of our clients in the Irving, TX area. Our client has a great working environment and provides competitive pay. If interested please apply today at www.wheelhouserp.com or email your resume to:
We pay referrals!
Direct accountability to conduct clinical process improvement using methodologies grounded in Lean and Six Sigma principles to achieve efficient, highly productive workflow processes (clinical and operational) throughout all of the company and its various facilities. Project manager with team responsibilities in multiple regions simultaneously. Conducts project work and team activities to identify key issues and problems, waste and process design limitations, delays in care or services, rework due to design concerns, develops levers for accountable performance metrics, generates solutions and implements process changes in collaboration with process owners and team leaders. Responsible for utilizing basics of A3, Aim PDSA, Lean and Six Sigma principles and tools via hands-on project engagement and team facilitation. Accountable for providing project documentation to the Director of Process Improvement and System Executives. This position is exempt.
- Project Manager with team responsibilities, frequently in multiple regions simultaneously.
- Identifies, plans and implements change via A3, Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
- Works closely in a collaborative manner with various organizational, regional and facility leaders, Supply Chain, Finance, and Strategy on performance improvement issues and approaches.
- Leads and or participates on national committees and solution teams as needed.
- Develops Project charter and Implementation plan.
- Establishes the concept of high performance work teams where applicable.
- Provides guidance to team on clinical performance and productivity issues (both organizational efficiency and effectiveness).
- Actively participates and leads in researching company information tools, analyzing data and developing recommendations and action plans which drive for results.
- Accountable for the development of project documentation for key Regional and System Executives, Departmental leaders and organization wide reports to facilitate sharing of project outcomes and best practices.
- Assesses project impact on business performance.
- Establishes effective professional business relationships with all levels of management.
- Instructs and educates in all aspects of the project and the team methodology.
- Identifies and seeks resources and data for process improvement and resolution.
- Develops the project schedule and tracks progress towards final solutions and results.
- Supports the transfer of new solutions or processes to ongoing operations, while working with functional managers and/or the process owner.
- Documents final results and creates a summary of the project work including performance indicators.
- Responsible for ensuring that the metrics are implemented and monitored.
- Design and manage/implement local system/regional/hospital-specific approach
- Conduct effective, realistic and disciplined work planning
- Design of accurate consistent analytic methodologies
- Facilitate accurate consistent measurement and monitoring
- Provide access to expertise
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Engineering. Healthcare experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Effective Leadership, project management and consulting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Access, Word, Powerpoint, Visio and other applications that apply or be in use by company.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Lean Six Sigma project management
- In addition, a minimum 5 years of experience in project management and process development.
- Participated in Rapid Improvement Events.
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Six Sigma Black belt preferred
WheelHouse Resource Partners, was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Plano, Texas, has a variety of clients from the most innovative technology based start-ups to Fortune 500 companies whose primary focus is delivering quality professional employees in the Information Technology, Engineering, Semiconductor, and Accounting & Finance sectors. Our service offerings include: RPO (Recruiting Process Outsourcing), Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct Hire, Retained - Executive Search, and Payroll Services.
WheelHouse Resource Partners will deliver quality and value to its clients partners through our core recruiting divisions which includes: Information Technology & Engineering, Sales and Marketing, HR, Customer Care, Administrative, Recruiting)
WheelHouse Resource Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V