Wheelhouse Resource Partners

Wheelhouse Resource Partners Employer Reviews

Excellent place to learn and work with great opportunities for advancement!!
Team Lead/Recruiter (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 13, 2013
Pros: great co-workers/environment and opportunities
I am very happy and proud to call myself a member of this company! I began as an entry level recruiter, and simply by working hard, I was promoted to a Team Lead position within a few months! I have never worked for a company with such great opportunities available so quickly.

In addition, the management is very focused on ensuring employees are both – more... happy and in a position that is a great fit for both them and the company. They are quick to provide opportunities both inside and outside the company to those who work hard, prove themselves, and will be the right fit.

Finally, the people and the atmosphere are very open and friendly. Everyone works together as a team and the open door policy is a true one. – less
don't do it!
Recruitor (Former Employee), Dallas,txJuly 26, 2013
Pros: free lunches, happy hour
Cons: short-term, alot promises.
The Ceo's will promise you the world, then go fishing to find anything to fire you and tell you your contract ended. Nothing is long term with this place, its all short-term work. Run far far away from this place!
Great work environment
Recruiter (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 16, 2013
Pros: advancement
Cons: contracted
Great atmosphere, awesome co-workers, and the ability to advance make Wheelhouse and fantastic company to be apart of.
Fast Growing Company!!!
C.O.O. (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 15, 2013
WheelHouse Resource Partners is a fast growing company, that delivers quality people with impressive speed!
Rapid Growth, Great Management, Excellent Environment
Senior Team Lead/ Recruiter (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 12, 2013
Pros: great office, management, opportunities, growth, hours, fun people
I started working at Wheelhouse in Nov 2012. Within one week, I was promoted to Team Lead and within 3 months, I was promoted again to Senior Team Lead. What is great is that everyone I started with has been promoted, either to Team Leads or to other positions on our project! There really is opportunities for those who work hard at Wheelhouse!

We continue – more... to see growth with the extensions on projects and signings of new contracts! I am so grateful to be a part of this growth and I am excited for Wheelhouse and the direction we are moving in! It is refreshing to work for a company that is CONSTANTLY looking to hire more individuals.

The leadership truly cares for their employees. They really focus on making the environment one you want to come into every day. At least once a day, leaders in the company will come around, ask how we are, ask about our families, and make sure we are all happy. They are very approachable and concerned about ME and my future... along with everyone else.

We are all one team, one family, and we really all work so well together. You will always see smiles on faces and hear laughter somewhere in our new ELEVENTH FLOOR office space!! It really makes work enjoyable and Monday mornings so much easier to face!

I am so thankful for the opportunities Wheelhouse Resource Partners have presented me with. It is a great company to work with and I am excited for the future and to be a part of Wheelhouse's growth. – less
Great Company, Fast Growing, Strong Staff
CEO, Partner (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 1, 2013
Pros: the people and the profession
Cons: 11th floor office with a great view
We are consistantly growing, have a wonderful team of professionals who strive to produce quality in a timely fasion, a strong team who is highly educated and experienced. Our value and core beliefs make this a great place to work and the culture is second to none. PTO, Holiday pay, Contest perks, work out facility, covered parking, deli onsite, you – more... name it. Great Company and Location! – less
Productive and rapidly expanding company, with great opportunities.
Team Lead/Recruiter (Current Employee), Plano, TXApril 1, 2013
Pros: great management, lots of opportunity for advancement.
I started working for Wheelhouse Resource Partners as contractor back in November and have since been hired on full-time as a team lead/recruiter.

It is a fast paced environment that keeps you on your toes, with great people that provide an enjoyable atmosphere. Wheelhouse has great managers that provide detialed training and assisstance to any and – more... all employees.

Overall, wheelhouse is just an awesome place to work! – less
We're growing
Recruiting Team Lead (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 1, 2013
Pros: stable hours, fun people, great office
Great growth opportunities for advancement. I converted from a contractor to FT employee in no time! Great, fun work environment.
Excellent work environment with opportunity to advance your career!
Recruiter (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: great work environment, opportunity for advancement, and great people
I recently got a job with WheelHouse Resource Partners and I just wanted to say that I am so thankful to be working for this company! Since working with this company I have been provided with opportunites that I never thought possible for myself. Each day I learn so much about the recruiting industry and I enjoy every single one of my colleagues and – more... superiors. I am excited to go to work as each new day brings new possibilities. I am so happy to be part of the team! and.. Did I mention, I love what I do. That's AWESOME! – less