Wheelhouse Resource Partners Employee Reviews in United States

Great Environment and Encouraging Co-workers
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 27, 2015
We have a great environment here, everyone helps each other and tries to ensure constant success. All of the co-workers have great rapport and we have a fun and competitive environment.

Day to day we work diligently on positions trying to find the best candidates. The managers here encourage each of us to reach our potential and reward us with commissions for every hire.

I enjoy having the freedom to work on different projects and be in charge of my own success. Advancement in the company is encouraged and we are able to explore those opportunities. Any job will have its difficulties, but with the backing of our peers and management at Wheelhouse, we get our jobs accomplished.
Mediocrity Personified in a Company
Contract - Clerical Support (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 10, 2015
Although the very few positions that I was sent out on were quite successful and had decent pay, this company ceased and desisted all communications with me and I have absolutely no idea why. Therefore, if you want a company that will be honest with you, that will communicate with you when you need them to, you are probably going to need to find someone other than Wheelhouse Resource Partners.
Pros
Decent Pay, when they communicated with me
Cons
They blackball candidates without reason or explanation
Excellent place to learn and work with great opportunities for advancement!!
Team Lead/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 13, 2013
I am very happy and proud to call myself a member of this company! I began as an entry level recruiter, and simply by working hard, I was promoted to a Team Lead position within a few months! I have never worked for a company with such great opportunities available so quickly.

In addition, the management is very focused on ensuring employees are both happy and in a position that is a great fit for both them and the company. They are quick to provide opportunities both inside and outside the company to those who work hard, prove themselves, and will be the right fit.

Finally, the people and the atmosphere are very open and friendly. Everyone works together as a team and the open door policy is a true one.
Pros
great co-workers/environment and opportunities
Wonderful Experience and Growing Company
Sr. Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 27, 2015
I started with Wheelhouse in July 2013. They hired me with ZERO recruiting experience straight from the hospitality industry. They took the time to train me, teach me, and allow me to spread my wings in this industry. Within a few months I became a Sr. Recruiter and have recently been able to do both account management and sales. The management team is AMAZING here and will do ANYTHING to help an employee thrive. The team environment is fun and friendly, we all support each-other and have a very collaborative environment. The commission structure is higher than any company in the industry and the base pay is nice as well. I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
great work environment, excellent commission, fun events
Cons
none that i can think of
Great company.
IT Administrator (Current Employee) –  PlanoJanuary 27, 2015
I started off as a contract recruiter with the company in February of 2013. Within a year I was prompted to full time. I have seen the company grow so much from when I started. Everyone here pushes everyone to work their hardest.
Great opportunities for advancement.
Pros
a team work environment, great management
Cons
non
Productive and rapidly expanding company, with great opportunities.
Team Lead/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 1, 2013
I started working for Wheelhouse Resource Partners as contractor back in November and have since been hired on full-time as a team lead/recruiter.

It is a fast paced environment that keeps you on your toes, with great people that provide an enjoyable atmosphere. Wheelhouse has great managers that provide detialed training and assisstance to any and all employees.

Overall, wheelhouse is just an awesome place to work!
Pros
great management, lots of opportunity for advancement.
Excellent work environment with opportunity to advance your career!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 16, 2013
I recently got a job with WheelHouse Resource Partners and I just wanted to say that I am so thankful to be working for this company! Since working with this company I have been provided with opportunites that I never thought possible for myself. Each day I learn so much about the recruiting industry and I enjoy every single one of my colleagues and superiors. I am excited to go to work as each new day brings new possibilities. I am so happy to be part of the team! and.. Did I mention, I love what I do. That's AWESOME!
Pros
great work environment, opportunity for advancement, and great people
Rapid Growth, Great Management, Excellent Environment
Senior Team Lead/ Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 12, 2013
I started working at Wheelhouse in Nov 2012. Within one week, I was promoted to Team Lead and within 3 months, I was promoted again to Senior Team Lead. What is great is that everyone I started with has been promoted, either to Team Leads or to other positions on our project! There really is opportunities for those who work hard at Wheelhouse!

We continue to see growth with the extensions on projects and signings of new contracts! I am so grateful to be a part of this growth and I am excited for Wheelhouse and the direction we are moving in! It is refreshing to work for a company that is CONSTANTLY looking to hire more individuals.

The leadership truly cares for their employees. They really focus on making the environment one you want to come into every day. At least once a day, leaders in the company will come around, ask how we are, ask about our families, and make sure we are all happy. They are very approachable and concerned about ME and my future... along with everyone else.

We are all one team, one family, and we really all work so well together. You will always see smiles on faces and hear laughter somewhere in our new ELEVENTH FLOOR office space!! It really makes work enjoyable and Monday mornings so much easier to face!

I am so thankful for the opportunities Wheelhouse Resource Partners have presented me with. It is a great company to work with and I am excited for the future and to be a part of Wheelhouse's growth.
Pros
great office, management, opportunities, growth, hours, fun people
Great work environment
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 16, 2013
Great atmosphere, awesome co-workers, and the ability to advance make Wheelhouse and fantastic company to be apart of.
Pros
advancement
Cons
contracted
don't do it!
Recruitor (Former Employee) –  Dallas,txJuly 26, 2013
The Ceo's will promise you the world, then go fishing to find anything to fire you and tell you your contract ended. Nothing is long term with this place, its all short-term work. Run far far away from this place!
Pros
free lunches, happy hour
Cons
short-term, alot promises.
We're growing
Recruiting Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 1, 2013
Great growth opportunities for advancement. I converted from a contractor to FT employee in no time! Great, fun work environment.
Pros
stable hours, fun people, great office
Full Cycle Recruiting
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 7, 2014
WheelHouse is a great place to start and build your knowledge of all aspects of recruiting.
Cons
constant changes in the way they would like you to do your job
Fast Growing Company!!!
C.O.O. (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 15, 2013
WheelHouse Resource Partners is a fast growing company, that delivers quality people with impressive speed!

4.6