Whirlpool

Whirlpool Employee Reviews

Great place to work and good people
Whirlpool Appliance Helper (Current Employee), McDonough, GAJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Great hours
Cons: No benifits
Load trucks in the morning I've learned how to load high and tight . My co workers are good guys we all help out each other. Hardest part of the day is bumbling stairs other than that is a good day. The enjoyable part of the day is getting the packages delivered.
Inbound Call Center
Customer Relations Representative (Former Employee), Benton Harbor, MIJuly 24, 2015
Duties include but are not limited to: Providing excellent customer service to consumers; Scheduling service for major appliances owned by Whirlpool; Utilizing search tools to locate information; Selling Extended Warranty Plans; Registering Appliances; Ensuring that appliances are working as designed and that customers are satisfied with their purchases; Documenting each inbound call; and more.
It was a good place to learn good things
Tester Operator (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNJuly 23, 2015
It was a great experience to work at Whirlpool. The only thing I didn't like was the second work shift. The People there were kind and were able to teach me.
Great Company to work for
Lead Machine Operator (Former Employee), Blythewood, SCJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Great Company
Cons: Moved to Ohio
This was a great company to work for. I really enjoyed the people.
I learned a lot while I was there. This company moved to Ohio and has closed down in SC
We are family
Logics & Supply Chain (Former Employee), Bayamón, PRJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Engagement dates every few month
It was a pleasant experience. treat us like family, I learned new processes and they learned from mine.

The experience is unique, good communication and excellent team
A great company to work for
Senior Engineer, Advanced Development (Current Employee), Benton Harbor, MIJuly 21, 2015
I love working for Whirlpool, as it has provided me with the opportunity to expand my knowledge, education and passion for research in the area of polymer materials.
Its a good place to get a career started
Expeditor- Materials Coordinator (Former Employee), Marion, OHJuly 20, 2015
Pros: free education, performance share
I worked with some good people. There are really good benefits if employees take advange of them to improve themselves in the work place.
Productive Place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Benton Harbor, MIJuly 20, 2015
Everyone at WHIRLPOOL is kind and hardworking. Making sure customers feel satisfied and things get handled far as their appliances
was okay place to work
laborer (Former Employee), Findlay, OHJuly 17, 2015
a typical day doing someone else is work
i learned assembly,repairs,and safety is not as important as the claim
management some supervisors okay most not so good overall management there is a joke....
few good co-workers who actually do there job most do not, and most do not worry about your safety need to do your job and if possible watch everyone around you.....
the hardest part of the job is to work and feel safe good luck...
the most enjoyable part was when around people who actually work and do if safely....
Not supportive of employees with health issues.
Human Resources (Former Employee), MichiganJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Good benefit package
Cons: HR Mangement doesn't walk their talk, environment b/c very hostile by management when I was going through major health issues
There are many great employees that work hard for the company but a good portion of their leadership team (especially the HR Senior Leaders) do not lead by example....do as they say...not as they do.
Job Life
Customer Care Expert (Current Employee), Benton Harbor, MI 49022July 14, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits, Job Schedule options every 3 months, generally cares about employees
Cons: Job Schedule changes based on score cards & rankings, one task for entire work day
It is generally a great company to work for, the Job is not difficult by any means but is tedious as for most departments you do that same task for your entire day. They provide great benefits and do thing for their employees that a lot of companies can not or do not.
n/a
Sales Market Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 9, 2015
Great company to work for. Very supportive of moving on up throughout the company for young people. Sales is competitive, if you are willing to work hard, you will succeed.
Iloveworkingforwhirlpool
Production Specialist (Former Employee), Amana, IAJune 29, 2015
Pros: advancement oppertunity
Cons: short breaks
its a wonderful place to work friendly advironment and a place you learn alot from so many cultures amongst you its posible to learn another language
Poor place to work
Assembler (Former Employee), Amana, IAJune 29, 2015
Management is horrible. They would not let me advance my career there. The supervisor told me I would never get to leave the line.
Customer Focus - Internal and External
Supply/Demand Analyst Senior (Current Employee), Working offsite in FloridaJune 25, 2015
My current position can be very demanding which leads to be very flexible to work on a variety of projects and cross functional areas within GIS or the business. My vast knowledge and skills has developed me to be a leader, mentor peers/business team members and improve business processes.
13 years of employment until they went south (Mexico)
Coordinator (Former Employee), Fort Smith, ARJune 25, 2015
Pros: Friendly work environment with great benefits
Cons: No loyalty to the town where many of us lost our jobs and the U.S.
It was a great place to work at. People were great. I went in did my job with no problems, give breaks, make sure the banks were full, make sure the cabinets were up to spec, make sure the right color cabinets are coming down the line and repair all defects, and tell what the set-up crew what to run 22' or 25' cabinets and what color. All in a days work. The hardest part of the job was staying cool during the summer times. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that you have an important role and that you do it well.
Great company, horribly managed
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNJune 22, 2015
Pros: Trained well for the job
Cons: Short breaks, no support in helping customers
Call Center Work

-Team environment, but individuality is all that matters
-Advancement available
-Management only brings up the bad and not the good of what you do
-Computer system was flawed
-Product training each quarter
-Every call was a bad one
Comfortable place to work and had nice lunchrooms.
Housekeeping/Production Assembly (Former Employee), Evansville, INJune 18, 2015
Pros: Good salary.
Cons: None.
Productive and good place to work.The supervisors were understanding of peoples abilities to complete difficult tasks. They always made sure the right person fit the job.
Productive warehouse and factory
Kelly Temporary Service (Former Employee), Greenville, OHJune 15, 2015
Pros: Learning lots of jobs and working in a team.
Cons: Being a temporary with Kelly's Temporary Service.
I learned a lot of jobs at Whirlpool. Picking, vassing and sorting products on to the right skids in the warehouse mostly. In the factory I mainly cleaned and inspected products. Whirlpool management was helpful and co-workers helped too. I really enjoyed my job at Whirlpool.
productive environment
Laborer (Former Employee), Clyde, OHJune 13, 2015
Great people work here and there were many opportunities to advance in this company. Very secure job with great pay. Benefits at this company are fantastic and they reward you for trying to improve your health.

1 2 3 4 5

About Whirlpool

With brand names recognized by just about anyone who has ever separated dark colors from light, Whirlpool is one of the world's top – Read more

Whirlpool Salaries