Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill

Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill Employer Reviews

Parttime Greeter at Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill
Part-time Greeter (Current Employee), 905 East Spruce Street, Mitchell, SD 57301March 21, 2014
Pros: working outside my home at a parttime job.
Cons: not having a job and therefore not able to pay my bills.
I enjoy working at Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill. I work there as a part time Greeter for two year's. The management and my co-workers treat me very well. I have learned through on the job training how to become a Greeter. I have learned to be polite to the customers and make their experience while dining at Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill enjoyable so – more... they will come back to dine at Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill again.
I would say that my job as a Greeter is not a hard job. I have to be punched in by a time clock at 10:30 A.M. and I work at my job until my Boss say's that I can go home. I start my day out by cleaning the bathrooms. I clean the bathroom mirror, clean the tollets, make sure there is tolletpaper, paper towels, hand soap, sweep the floors or mop the floors if needed, take out the garbage to the dumpster. I then go up to front entrance and put down throw rugs, unlock the front doors at the front entrance, clean windows on all the doors with papertowels and window cleaner spray. I then take all the garbage from the trashcans to the dumpster. I put the outside jacket on the menu so I can give the menu to the guest when I seat them in the diningroom. When the guest are done eating. I then go and take the durty dishes to the dishroom and then I go back to the table or booth where the guest was seated and wipe off the table or booth and put out clean silverware. – less
High Professional and Personal Growth Opportunities
Director of Accounting and Marketing (Current Employee), Rochester, MNNovember 11, 2012
Great place to work with high professional and personal growth opportunities. Hard part of the job is to achieve a work life balance with the number of hours necessary to achieve success and manage day-to-day operations. Most enjoyable part of the job is the opportunity to influence lives of the so many employees.
Fun Environment
Server (Former Employee), Kearney NEFebruary 3, 2012
I enjoyed working at Whiskey Creek. As my first serving job, it provided me with many of the basic interpersonal skills that will be useful to me in any work setting.