Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill Employee Reviews

co worker are fun to work with
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  Scottsbluff, NEOctober 24, 2016
I clock in get the dish tank ready and start washing dishes. I use to help prep but the manager that was having me do this has left. I work with some great people. When I need time off they will accomidate me.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
nothing
Exciting, high spirit environment
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLJanuary 22, 2016
I started off a hostess, I sat/ greeted guests and cleaned tables and floors. I quickly moved to an expedite. I then prepared food plates in their order of how the guests had sat down. Then ran the food to the correct table. Once I turned 18 I became a waitress which is a lot of multi-tasking. You serve your guests with drinks and dinner of their choice, while juggling 5-7 other tables and handling money and debit cards too. At the end of the day you sweep and clean you area and a assigned part of the kitchen or front of restaurant.
Pros
cash at the end of each shift
Cons
small paychecks
Great place to work if you're 12
Server (Former Employee) –  Rochester MNMay 17, 2014
Management and owner were very immature and unprofessional. As were 90% of the employees. Management would often drink and be loud in the bar. They hired a new GM and that's who brought me to the team and the owner fired him for a bogus reason. The owners have no problem being unsanitary and touching food. I worked here for almost a year and left when they fired the GM. Like I said if you wanna work somewhere with a bunch of immature and unprofessional people this is the place!
High Professional and Personal Growth Opportunities
Director of Accounting and Marketing (Current Employee) –  Rochester, MNNovember 11, 2012
Great place to work with high professional and personal growth opportunities. Hard part of the job is to achieve a work life balance with the number of hours necessary to achieve success and manage day-to-day operations. Most enjoyable part of the job is the opportunity to influence lives of the so many employees.
Fun Environment
Server (Former Employee) –  Kearney NEFebruary 3, 2012
I enjoyed working at Whiskey Creek. As my first serving job, it provided me with many of the basic interpersonal skills that will be useful to me in any work setting.
Parttime Greeter at Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill
Part-time Greeter (Current Employee) –  905 East Spruce Street, Mitchell, SD 57301March 21, 2014
I enjoy working at Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill. I work there as a part time Greeter for two year's. The management and my co-workers treat me very well. I have learned through on the job training how to become a Greeter. I have learned to be polite to the customers and make their experience while dining at Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill enjoyable so they will come back to dine at Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill again.
I would say that my job as a Greeter is not a hard job. I have to be punched in by a time clock at 10:30 A.M. and I work at my job until my Boss say's that I can go home. I start my day out by cleaning the bathrooms. I clean the bathroom mirror, clean the tollets, make sure there is tolletpaper, paper towels, hand soap, sweep the floors or mop the floors if needed, take out the garbage to the dumpster. I then go up to front entrance and put down throw rugs, unlock the front doors at the front entrance, clean windows on all the doors with papertowels and window cleaner spray. I then take all the garbage from the trashcans to the dumpster. I put the outside jacket on the menu so I can give the menu to the guest when I seat them in the diningroom. When the guest are done eating. I then go and take the durty dishes to the dishroom and then I go back to the table or booth where the guest was seated and wipe off the table or booth and put out clean silverware.
Pros
Working outside my home at a parttime job.
Cons
Not having a job and therefore not able to pay my bills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3