Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide Search Engine Optimization (SEO) analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with SEO goals.
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns and in coordination with SEO goals.
- Keep pace with current SEO, search engine, social media, PPC, and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of strategic positioning.
- Monitor and evaluate competitors’ websites for comparative analysis.
- Track, report, and analyze Free & Paid Search performance.
- Test, assess, and provide suggestions for SEO program to grow traffic and conversion rates.
- Generate Marketing strategies for content and communicate goals to writer.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet SEO goals by creating original and relevant content.
Professional Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proven success in implementing online marketing and PPC campaigns
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Ability to handle multiple, concurrent clients
Salary based on experience; health, life and dental benefits, paid time off upon qualification.
To apply: Submit resume via email.
Indeed - 11 months ago