WHITE CHOCOLATE GRILL Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Good restaurant Bad management
Server (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 24, 2013
A typical day a work consisted of assisting the staff in the kitchen, preparing side dishes(soups,salads,deserts), stocking the kitchen and dining area, serving tables utilizing fine dining techniques.
I learned to carry multiple plates at a time, also proper serving etiquette(ladies first, clockwise, etc.). My only issue with this company was the way management treated the workers under them, specifically the Las Vegas location (hence the location no longer exists) a strong restaurant notices the importance of treating all of their employees with respect and compassion not just the upper level management and employees that moved to LV from the Arizona location. The hardest part of the job with out a doubt was carrying multiple plates on each hand/arm it was however a very useful and stylish way of serving I still use this technique today. The most enjoyable part of the jobs was the customers and the look on their faces when they tried the food for the first time.
Pros
learning experiences
Cons
no breaks, being rushed off the line when the cooks are slow
Three Years
Head Server (Current Employee) –  Lonetree, CODecember 12, 2012
This is a great restaurant to work in if you like a very structured environment. Their training process is 5 days and is rigorous. You will always be expected to give exceptional service.

This is a team-based environment. It cannot work without everyone doing their part. As far as job security, the managers and owners have no problem firing someone who is late, rude, sloppy, and/or not pulling their weight for the team.

I have been there 3 1/2 years, and I have seen several servers come and go because this was not the environment for them.

It is fast paced and great money! WCG is always busy and I would recommend this place for anyone who is looking for a professional serving job.
High Volume, High Energy Environment
Server (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 12, 2012
High energy team environment, scratch kitchen concept, prompt smooth service.