White Cloud Electronic Cigarettes, formed in 2008 and located in Tarpon Springs, FL, is a vertically integrated manufacturer and marketer of electronic cigarettes. The company is one of the first to produce a completely disposable electronic nicotine delivery product using lightweight food grade BPA-free thermoplastics. Its product line includes Fling Original, Fling Mini, Cirrus, ClearDraw, SmoothDraw, ShotGun Tips, ChargeBolt and Squid USB charging systems.
Offering over 18 flavors in up to 6 nicotine strengths, the company sells its products worldwide through its retail locations, online store, and third party retailers, wholesalers, and distributors. The company also licenses its proprietary accessory designs through contract manufacturing and OEM platforms.
The ideal candidate would need to be enthusiastic, committed, and hard working. The new store manager in training would be responsible for overseeing 2 retail locations in the surrounding Joliet, IL area.
Basic duties consist of the following:
· Implementing appropriate cost cutting measures
· Training & follow-up training/ developing employees
· Enhancing employee motivation
· Creating/Managing weekly shift schedules
· Managing and reporting physical inventories
· Effective communication with upper mgmt
· Effective Communication with Employees
· Replacing ineffective employees in a timely matter
· Bank Deposits
Candidates are required to have the following:
· A valid driver's license and an excellent driving record.
· Prior management experience.
· Reliable Transportation – Mileage is reimbursed at $.50 per mile (Estimated 100 miles per week)
· Ability to project professional appearance.
· Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage employees and customers.
· Strong sales skills
· Strong problem-solving and decision making skills.
· Properly manage employees including; training, developing, setting expectations, and disciplining.
· Must have basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
· Must be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by upper management due to operational needs.
Compensation & Benefits:
Hourly rate $11.00
Commission 15% NSPH
Quarterly Bonus Structure, and a
6 Month Compensation Review