White Glove Placement Employee Reviews in United States

White Glove Staffing Agency
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Kingston, NYJuly 22, 2015
So far no complaints. Started working for this agency 2 months ago and the Hopsital they sent me to already wants to renew my 13 week contract for another 13 weeks. I was able to negotiate my next contract, which included a raise!! I get paid a great hourly rate now. I was able to include in my contract that the hospital is able to cancel me without penalty, which I do sometimes like to be cancelled for a low census.....I have young kids at home so it is always nice to get that surprise call off at 5am, once in awhile. The sign on process with White Glove was smooth and easy. Wasn't too thrilled about the hourly rate for orientation but they negotiated with me and I got paid at a higher rate for orientation and they didn't make me wait to receive orientation pay either. My staffing coordinator, Shirley is very helpful and always available either by email or phone. Any request I have had, has been mostly honored. I really like them and just wish they had assignments in Florida, where I am planning to move to next year.
I noticed they don't take out for lunches out of our pay, which is great because honestly as an RN, who really takes a full lunch working med/surg/tele???
Pros
Free lunches, weekly direct deposit
Cons
no Florida assignments
the pay wasn't bad.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 29, 2016
this company was a good company to work with you get your pay time off vacation pay overall it wasn't bad. They give you the time off whenever you need it and they are very understandable.
Pros
good company
Cons
N/A
ever changing work environment keeps things interesting and livly
server/barback/bartender (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RIJune 6, 2016
with the temporary nature of the job and the constant displacement in workplace keeping the job exciting and fresh and new all the time it is hard to get bored with the environment however at times the jobs can be speratic due to the fact that it is a temp job
paid well for what i was doing
floor maintenance (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, MEJune 8, 2016
i loved the owner of the business. treated everyone with respect and paid you well.mopped,vacuum,and used floor scrubber to maintain floors
Very unreliable
RN (Former Employee) –  New YorkMarch 8, 2016
Will tell you that you have a job and contract then right before it will suddenly fall through.
Do not apply or accept because they are nasty and rude.
No professionalism at all, don't know a good worker when they have one
Cons

Comment – June 8, 2016

It is regretful to White Glove as well whenever a nurse contract falls through. Different variables can be present, which can ultimately cause the facility to recall contract or push off start date.

Great Employer
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 8, 2016
Great employer I love working at this location but need something more stable. My co-workers are great and hardworking i really enjoy
not such a good workplace
Certified Nurses Assistant (Former Employee) –  85 Bartlett street Brooklyn, NYJune 7, 2012
A typical work consist of taking care of residents personal needs,taking them to appointments and making sure they receive their medications on time.
Co-workers can work as a team or not.
The hardest part of the job is trying to give the best care to all my residents on a timely basis.
The most enjoyable part is having all my residents smiling at the end of my shift.
Pros
free lunch or dinner
Cons
no benefits
Critical care RN
CRITICAL CARE RN (Current Employee) –  NYACK,NYSeptember 5, 2015
I am a current employee and have found them to be exceptional and extremely attentive to my needs. Though the experience has not been without an occasional bump in the road, the one thing that impresses me the most is the fact that when I have had an issue they have addressed or resolved it immediately without fail. I will continue working for them for as long as they keep me busy.
Pros
Attentive, available contract work, pay rate
Cons
Housing options for travel nurses
Excellent work enviroment
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oxon Hill, MDNovember 15, 2015
I learned how to manage an office on a daily basis in a serious working environment that allowed me to stay productive as well as creative.
Lpn
LPN (Current Employee) –  MultipleOctober 19, 2015
Caring for multiple individuals with developmental disabilities at different locations. There are some wonderful people who care for these individuals. It is a pleasure and privilege to work with such caring people.
I do a lot of driving and last winter was a challenge.
White Glove
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Jamaica,New YorkApril 8, 2014
The company works well with their employees to ensure that the employees have a safe working environment. The staff is friendly and kind. The employees work well together.
Pros
great company
Cons
compensation could be better
Set my own hours and choose my clientele
Owner and Developer (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WISeptember 24, 2015
I developed my own cleaning business after helping a friend who needed cleaning done in a pinch. I was able to grow my business so I worked full time and was able to make a nice living at it.
Great Place Work
Operating Room Technician (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 30, 2013
Assigments are in great locations. Staff cares. Direct deposits. Top pay. Great benefits package
Pros
non committal
Cons
non committal
homecare
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 14, 2015
care manager at home, caring for members that has just been discharged from the hospital,
good boss and worker communication to attain a better communication and member satisfaction survey
Not as professional as one may think
Quality Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 3, 2013
This place is operating as if african americans are ignorant and disposible. It is an organization run by Jewish people and they speak Hebrew ALL DAY. Even when I was amongst them, they would rarely speak to me, didnt want me to use their bathrooms and didnt want to touch anything once it had been touched by me. It was completely depressing and discriminating.

They watched every move that I made. They had me calling nurses at their homes, jobs, anywhere they could reach them to get their information. Didnt care if it was in the middle of a shift. They went so far as to enter information that they did not really have into the system so that they could meet a quota. Disgrace among staffing agencies for the healthcare industry.
Pros
short workday on fridays. 14.00 an hour pay.
Cons
every thing else about this company
Great work experience
RN Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYMay 21, 2015
Great locations assigned, which aides in growth in nursing skills. Friendly professional staff, with safe working environments
challenging, but great experience
Traveling Nurse, Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 12, 2013
varies with assignment. I learned to adapt to various situations, and do the best job I can while maximizing my time. management was not always supportive, at times too demanding. Coworkers showed good teamwork. Hardest part of the job was to locate things in a neew place. Most enjoyable was to finish the shift successfully with no incidents.
Pros
great learning opportunity
Cons
lack of familiarity with the facilities at first.
just working
RN (Former Employee) –  nursing homeFebruary 11, 2014
not the best place to work for if you want job security, you have to work a year to get vacation, or sick time , you have to work a week before you get you orientation monies, the give a per/hour for the job then switch after you start working,plus no one call you to see what is happening after you are place in an assignment i guess you should be so happy to have a job.
Not a fair place
Contract/Temporary LPN (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 15, 2014
The WGA is a big greedy agency. They dont advocate for any of their nurses at all. And the facility they sent me to was very disgusting and subpar. The facility had 50 patience to 1 medication nurse, everything that wasnt surgical steel was rusted and there were barely ever fresh linen or wash clothes! I begged them to find me new placement and eventually quit after no one in administration at the agency would place me somewhere else.
Pros
nothing comes to me
Cons
dont advocate well for employees
I was promoted to handle Sprint's high profile accounts
Agent II Promoted to Sprint's (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSApril 27, 2012
I sat and was yelled at on the phone all day.
I learned you can't please everyone.
Management doesn't know what they're doing.

2.9