White Glove Placement Employee Reviews

Easy environment to learn
Nursing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYApril 21, 2017
Very happy place to work. Good team setting. All nursing work is computerized. They have a flexible schedule. And weLL staffed. Easy orientation at your convenience. Excellent DNS. Very supportive.
Pros
Free meals, plenty of safe parking
Cons
They are transitioning with new staff.
Caring, compassionate, organized team
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 18, 2017
Working with Molly and Nelly (part of HR team) was a pleasure. Both invidiuals helped me understand the process of my application, and directed me with assistance, patience, and professionalism. I definitely recommend White Glove to others.
Pros
Kind and professional team
Cons
Location of office is far
typical work day
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  queensblvd extended care , NYMarch 24, 2017
Medicating 40 residents ,2 nurses on the floor which is a bonus,nice place to work ,but doctors could be a handful,supervisors are very helpful,It was always a pleasure going to work ,cnas very helpful.
Pros
nice enviroment
Cons
30 min breaks
Pleasant staff and work environment
LPN (Current Employee) –  Monsey, NYMarch 13, 2017
The nurse recruiter Stella from the monsey office is truly amazing she's pleasant, courteous, on my book a perfect 10. White Glove is an amazing agency to work for everyone is really nice and does what it takes to make working for them a pleasant one; they give you many options but the best one for me is the one where before I accept a case I can go see it to see if it's a great fit for not only me but for the family as well. White Glove is not about pleasing only the family; they care a great deal about their nurses too, I would recommend anyone to work for white gloves or at least give it a try I know there's a lot of options when choosing to work for an agency but white Glove I'm sure will exceed your expectations and make you feel like home.
Pros
Weekly pay; pleasant staff; great cases with great family members that respects you.
Great agency to work for
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 7, 2017
I m glad that I work for white glove because they value your every effort and they know how to appreciate their staff. They are very supportive and they respect their employees. I highly recommend them
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
You have to work two shifts per week at least
Lot of work
Dialysis Technician (Current Employee) –  Harlem, NYFebruary 26, 2017
Heavy lifting...follow instructions and be on point with your skill....and stick to your policy and time....the nurses will take advantage.
Pros
Work hard. ..no problem
Cons
Getting on staff with the city job
Reliable, prompt response.
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYFebruary 23, 2017
The staff coordinator who helped me was very sincere, pleasant and courteous. If I have any questions, she always responded quickly with answer. I was lucky to be working with White Glove, and will not hesitate to recommend anybody.
White Glove is a wonderful company
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 23, 2017
I can tell everyone that from my experience White Glove is the best agency to apply with. They have lot s of job options and can always offer something else if one doesn't work out. They are the best!
Pros
Very prompt payroll
Cons
none I can think about.
Janitorial
Janitor/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Searcy, ARFebruary 21, 2017
Changed bulbs out, extreme cleaning, move equipment, cleaned doors, and equipment, take out trash sweep, mop, vacuum wash Windows, clean outside parking lots
Great agency to work for
LPN (Current Employee) –  RocklandFebruary 16, 2017
Work with this agency for about 3 months now so far they are amazing. Haven't had any issue with them. Highly recommended.
One of the best company to work for.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Monsey, NYFebruary 7, 2017
One of the best company to work for. They make you feel home specially the manager mimi gross. Always has nice smile, treat everyone with respect and make u feel at home..
Cons
NO CONS ONLY GOOD TO SAY
A Company that seeks to satisfy Employees and Nurses
Nurse C (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 6, 2017
I work for White Glove over 4 years. They constantly add benefits to the package and increase the pay rates.
They have loads of jobs available but each of us feel special and appreciated like one.
if you need a job, don't hesitate to join them. You'll be glad you did, like me!
Pros
Free Metro Card, Sign on Bonus, Free Health and Dental, direct deposit
Cons
if you dont like to work for a big company...
loving enviroment
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 5, 2017
great learning experience.Elderly people are very loving and patient. cleaning homes didn't feel like chores. company also send you to different boroughs so you get to meet new people from different cultures and learn new things.
Pros
great learning experience
Cons
far commutes to patients
Attentive Staff
RN Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 26, 2017
I've always worked with White Glove nurses and have been curious about their great reputation. I started working for the agency last year and am quite pleased. The staff is attentive, which is great b/c it makes you feel supported. I would absolutely recommend working with White Glove.
Pros
Great support and recognition of your hard work.
Cons
Not necessarily a con, b/c all positions and assignments are compensated differently, however an increase in pay/benefits would be great.
many opportunities available!
RN (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 26, 2017
White Glove staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. they make sure to get position perfect for you. payroll is always processed on time.
Pros
timely pay direct deposit
Always a job waiting for you
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 10, 2017
The staff are prompt with getting to the bottom of things.
My employment registrar was quick. After paperwork I was in orientation within a week. And a job was waiting after orientation.
FREE benefits ! Good Job White Glove.
They assist with public transportation and parking fees.
The management of White Glove are professional, prompt, & proactive.
Pros
Free health benefits
Cons
No holiday pay
Worst company ever
RN (Former Employee) –  BrooklynDecember 30, 2016
Worst company ever worked for. They take advantage of new grads & don't bother to help him. Run run far from this company especially new grads
Official response from White Glove Placement
January 3, 2017

It’s disappointing to White Glove that despite our good intent with strong efforts in place to make a pleasing and supportive start in each nurses’ career, an employee has gone out feeling cheated. White Glove will continue to improve policies and procedures so that every employee of ours feels prized to be part of our Nursing Company.

Productive workplace
LPN (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 20, 2016
Wonderful staff to work with. So far, I've been treated with nothing but full respect. I can always call and get prompt friendly service from the office staff.
Pros
Lots of cases
Cons
Be ready to be nagged if you owe any paperwork
Full of opportunities
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 20, 2016
I've worked for White Glove for a little over 6 months now, and I have to say that the company exceeded my expectations. Not only do they make the integration processes very well-guided, but also allow you to easily maintain the work/life balance with the available assignments.
I find the management and the administrative employees extremely helpful and resourceful. They always answer or return the calls and readily offer support.
I couldn't have chosen a better employer, as the benefits offered to me, perfectly match my unique situation.
Pros
Great benefits, they value their employees, friendly and supportive work environment.
Great Company
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Monsey, NYDecember 16, 2016
Great company to work with, very good customer service they are nice and treat nurses good. Mimi is the Best! she's nice, kind and good humor. anyone who needs an agency i recommend Whit Glove as one of the Best! ask for Mimi Gross
Pros
nice gifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at White Glove Placement. Our community is ready to answer.

White Glove Placement Reviews by Location