White Glove Placement

White Glove Placement Employee Reviews

annoying coordinators
LPN (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYApril 7, 2015
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: constant harassment by the coordinators
The agency would call you every week to confirm you are working your Saturday or Sunday shift. They said that once you confirm you cant call out which doesnt make any sense. If you calI me on Wednesday and my shift is on a Saturday anything can happen between that time. I dont need a reminder to go to work I have worked for several agencies none have ever called me once a week to confirm my permanent shift. They call other nurses reminding them of their shifts they dont single you out. If you tell them what shifts you want they will tell you about other shifts on days you can not work. Sometimes i feel like they try to guilty you into another shift. They tell you not to work for any other agency but them but they dont pay time and a half for holidays. When they have their Jewish holidays their pay periods are different they will give you a letter in the mail of the changed pay period days. Sometimes they pay you later than the dates on the notice that they send you in the mail and fail to notify you are send an email or text stating that your pay will be later than they expected which is very unprofessional. They pay weekly that is the only plus i will say and they usually have a lot of cases. One time they called a friend of mine more than 15 times in one hour after she told them they couldnt do a certain shift they were trying to force her into a commitment she coulndt make. the pay is not that great dont work geriatrics as a LPN at whiteglove the pay is better if you take a peds case. Another friend of mine wanted was working on a peds case with me she told the coordinator that she wanted to try to get back into the nursing home since she has experience. The coordinator told her that she has to wait until the case is over then they will transfer into the nursing home setting. My friend is no longer working for white glove.

May 12, 2015

Our mission at White Glove is mutual and equal respect for all of our nurses and clients. Weekend shifts and general shift scheduling is a tough call that we take seriously to ensure the highest quality an agency can deliver; we sincerely apologize for anything not positive you have experienced. White Glove also exercises extra care in payroll processing to ensure our nurses are paid timely and completely. Thank you for having worked for White Glove; we wish to work with you and your friends in the future and serve you with an even better experience.

Acceptable
Registered Nurse, Emergency Department (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: sometimes difficult to make contact
Diligent at finding placement, not completely forthright about all conditions of employment
WG
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYApril 10, 2014
Decent pay but does not make you feel secure about a job. Did not talk to workers with respect.
White Glove
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Jamaica,New YorkApril 8, 2014
Pros: great company
Cons: compensation could be better
The company works well with their employees to ensure that the employees have a safe working environment. The staff is friendly and kind. The employees work well together.
Not a fair place
Contract/Temporary LPN (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 15, 2014
Pros: nothing comes to me
Cons: dont advocate well for employees
The WGA is a big greedy agency. They dont advocate for any of their nurses at all. And the facility they sent me to was very disgusting and subpar. The facility had 50 patience to 1 medication nurse, everything that wasnt surgical steel was rusted and there were barely ever fresh linen or wash clothes! I begged them to find me new placement and eventually quit after no one in administration at the agency would place me somewhere else.
just working
RN (Former Employee), nursing homeFebruary 11, 2014
not the best place to work for if you want job security, you have to work a year to get vacation, or sick time , you have to work a week before you get you orientation monies, the give a per/hour for the job then switch after you start working,plus no one call you to see what is happening after you are place in an assignment i guess you should be so happy to have a job.
Not as professional as one may think
Quality Control Clerk (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYOctober 3, 2013
Pros: short workday on fridays. 14.00 an hour pay.
Cons: every thing else about this company
This place is operating as if african americans are ignorant and disposible. It is an organization run by Jewish people and they speak Hebrew ALL DAY. Even when I was amongst them, they would rarely speak to me, didnt want me to use their bathrooms and didnt want to touch anything once it had been touched by me. It was completely depressing and discriminating.

They watched every move that I made. They had me calling nurses at their homes, jobs, anywhere they could reach them to get their information. Didnt care if it was in the middle of a shift. They went so far as to enter information that they did not really have into the system so that they could meet a quota. Disgrace among staffing agencies for the healthcare industry.
Great Place Work
Operating Room Technician (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: non committal
Cons: non committal
Assigments are in great locations. Staff cares. Direct deposits. Top pay. Great benefits package
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYSeptember 27, 2013
A typical day at white glove with our clients would be smooth. Communication with my clients and helping them succeed with daily task.
challenging, but great experience
Traveling Nurse, Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYAugust 12, 2013
Pros: great learning opportunity
Cons: lack of familiarity with the facilities at first.
varies with assignment. I learned to adapt to various situations, and do the best job I can while maximizing my time. management was not always supportive, at times too demanding. Coworkers showed good teamwork. Hardest part of the job was to locate things in a neew place. Most enjoyable was to finish the shift successfully with no incidents.
only fun cleaning
Homemaker (Current Employee), Bronx, NYApril 8, 2013
Pros: buy my own lunch
Cons: no brakes
it wasnt a ok job it was pretty tough
had to clean no mops .mop with my hands and knees
some clients was not nice . still held on strong and did my job other then that day at work .
i would work 4 hours straight then lunch
then home .my co-workers very nice people
always friendly .
very fun and enjoyable
Housekeeper (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: learn more about different cultures
Cons: no break
i go in and clean,doing what i enjoy doing which is helping people. cleaning bathroom,bedrooms,kitchen,doing laundy,sweeping,mopping
white glove
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJanuary 18, 2013
i think white glove is a good company they allow you to move up in their company.
very productive fun place to work
Seasonal Part-time (Former Employee), Providence, RINovember 14, 2012
Pros: free lunches, great pay
Cons: haad to learn everything within a day
we would set up tables for events like weddings most of them were in Newport,Ri.This is a catering company.The hardest part of the job was serving wine at the time.I enjoyed working with great people!
Professional Residental Housekeeping
Owner (Former Employee), Middleburg, FLJuly 27, 2012
I owned my own professional residental housekeeping business for over 16 years, got my kids grown and out on their own so I decided to move and start over fresh
not such a good workplace
Certified Nurses Assistant (Former Employee), 85 Bartlett street Brooklyn, NYJune 7, 2012
Pros: free lunch or dinner
Cons: no benefits
A typical work consist of taking care of residents personal needs,taking them to appointments and making sure they receive their medications on time.
Co-workers can work as a team or not.
The hardest part of the job is trying to give the best care to all my residents on a timely basis.
The most enjoyable part is having all my residents smiling at the end of my shift.
I was promoted to handle Sprint's high profile accounts
Agent II Promoted to Sprint's (Former Employee), Topeka, KSApril 27, 2012
I sat and was yelled at on the phone all day.
I learned you can't please everyone.
Management doesn't know what they're doing.
Caring responsible people
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), New York New YorkFebruary 12, 2012
Pros: staff is always for help, great assignments available
Cons: they are in the tri state area, no assignments in other states
I have worked for White Glove on several different assignments spanning several years. I have always been well satisfied with the staff & they are very supportive. Someone is always available to help if needed.

White Glove Placement Salaries