White Glove Placement

White Glove Placement Employee Reviews

Excellent work enviroment
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oxon Hill, MDNovember 15, 2015
I learned how to manage an office on a daily basis in a serious working environment that allowed me to stay productive as well as creative.
LPN
LPN (Current Employee) –  MultipleOctober 19, 2015
Caring for multiple individuals with developmental disabilities at different locations. There are some wonderful people who care for these individuals. It is a pleasure and privilege to work with such caring people.
I do a lot of driving and last winter was a challenge.
Set my own hours and choose my clientele
Owner and Developer (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WISeptember 24, 2015
I developed my own cleaning business after helping a friend who needed cleaning done in a pinch. I was able to grow my business so I worked full time and was able to make a nice living at it.
homecare
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 14, 2015
care manager at home, caring for members that has just been discharged from the hospital,
good boss and worker communication to attain a better communication and member satisfaction survey
Critical care RN
CRITICAL CARE RN (Current Employee) –  NYACK,NYSeptember 5, 2015
I am a current employee and have found them to be exceptional and extremely attentive to my needs. Though the experience has not been without an occasional bump in the road, the one thing that impresses me the most is the fact that when I have had an issue they have addressed or resolved it immediately without fail. I will continue working for them for as long as they keep me busy.
Pros
Attentive, available contract work, pay rate
Cons
Housing options for travel nurses
White Glove Staffing Agency
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Kingston, NYJuly 22, 2015
So far no complaints. Started working for this agency 2 months ago and the Hopsital they sent me to already wants to renew my 13 week contract for another 13 weeks. I was able to negotiate my next contract, which included a raise!! I get paid a great hourly rate now. I was able to include in my contract that the hospital is able to cancel me without penalty, which I do sometimes like to be cancelled for a low census.....I have young kids at home so it is always nice to get that surprise call off at 5am, once in awhile. The sign on process with White Glove was smooth and easy. Wasn't too thrilled about the hourly rate for orientation but they negotiated with me and I got paid at a higher rate for orientation and they didn't make me wait to receive orientation pay either. My staffing coordinator, Shirley is very helpful and always available either by email or phone. Any request I have had, has been mostly honored. I really like them and just wish they had assignments in Florida, where I am planning to move to next year.
I noticed they don't take out for lunches out of our pay, which is great because honestly as an RN, who really takes a full lunch working med/surg/tele???
Pros
Free lunches, weekly direct deposit
Cons
no Florida assignments
Great work experience
RN Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYMay 21, 2015
Great locations assigned, which aides in growth in nursing skills. Friendly professional staff, with safe working environments
annoying coordinators
LPN (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 7, 2015
The agency would call you every week to confirm you are working your Saturday or Sunday shift. They said that once you confirm you cant call out which doesnt make any sense. If you calI me on Wednesday and my shift is on a Saturday anything can happen between that time. I dont need a reminder to go to work I have worked for several agencies none have ever called me once a week to confirm my permanent shift. They call other nurses reminding them of their shifts they dont single you out. If you tell them what shifts you want they will tell you about other shifts on days you can not work. Sometimes i feel like they try to guilty you into another shift. They tell you not to work for any other agency but them but they dont pay time and a half for holidays. When they have their Jewish holidays their pay periods are different they will give you a letter in the mail of the changed pay period days. Sometimes they pay you later than the dates on the notice that they send you in the mail and fail to notify you are send an email or text stating that your pay will be later than they expected which is very unprofessional. They pay weekly that is the only plus i will say and they usually have a lot of cases. One time they called a friend of mine more than 15 times in one hour after she told them they couldnt do a certain shift they were trying to force her into a commitment she coulndt make. the pay is not that great dont work geriatrics as a LPN at whiteglove the pay is better if you take a peds case. Another friend of mine wanted was working on a peds case with me she told the coordinator  more... that she wanted to try to get back into the nursing home since she has experience. The coordinator told her that she has to wait until the case is over then they will transfer into the nursing home setting. My friend is no longer working for white glove.  less
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
constant harassment by the coordinators

Comment – May 12, 2015

Our mission at White Glove is mutual and equal respect for all of our nurses and clients. Weekend shifts and general shift scheduling is a tough call that we take seriously to ensure the highest quality an agency can deliver; we sincerely apologize for anything not positive you have experienced. White Glove also exercises extra care in payroll processing to ensure our nurses are paid timely and completely. Thank you for having worked for White Glove; we wish to work with you and your friends in the future and serve you with an even better experience.

Acceptable
Registered Nurse, Emergency Department (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 8, 2014
Diligent at finding placement, not completely forthright about all conditions of employment
Pros
good pay
Cons
sometimes difficult to make contact
WG
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 10, 2014
Decent pay but does not make you feel secure about a job. Did not talk to workers with respect.
White Glove
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Jamaica,New YorkApril 8, 2014
The company works well with their employees to ensure that the employees have a safe working environment. The staff is friendly and kind. The employees work well together.
Pros
great company
Cons
compensation could be better
Not a fair place
Contract/Temporary LPN (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 15, 2014
The WGA is a big greedy agency. They dont advocate for any of their nurses at all. And the facility they sent me to was very disgusting and subpar. The facility had 50 patience to 1 medication nurse, everything that wasnt surgical steel was rusted and there were barely ever fresh linen or wash clothes! I begged them to find me new placement and eventually quit after no one in administration at the agency would place me somewhere else.
Pros
nothing comes to me
Cons
dont advocate well for employees
just working
RN (Former Employee) –  nursing homeFebruary 11, 2014
not the best place to work for if you want job security, you have to work a year to get vacation, or sick time , you have to work a week before you get you orientation monies, the give a per/hour for the job then switch after you start working,plus no one call you to see what is happening after you are place in an assignment i guess you should be so happy to have a job.
Not as professional as one may think
Quality Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 3, 2013
This place is operating as if african americans are ignorant and disposible. It is an organization run by Jewish people and they speak Hebrew ALL DAY. Even when I was amongst them, they would rarely speak to me, didnt want me to use their bathrooms and didnt want to touch anything once it had been touched by me. It was completely depressing and discriminating.

They watched every move that I made. They had me calling nurses at their homes, jobs, anywhere they could reach them to get their information. Didnt care if it was in the middle of a shift. They went so far as to enter information that they did not really have into the system so that they could meet a quota. Disgrace among staffing agencies for the healthcare industry.
Pros
short workday on fridays. 14.00 an hour pay.
Cons
every thing else about this company
Great Place Work
Operating Room Technician (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 30, 2013
Assigments are in great locations. Staff cares. Direct deposits. Top pay. Great benefits package
Pros
non committal
Cons
non committal
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 27, 2013
A typical day at white glove with our clients would be smooth. Communication with my clients and helping them succeed with daily task.
challenging, but great experience
Traveling Nurse, Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 12, 2013
varies with assignment. I learned to adapt to various situations, and do the best job I can while maximizing my time. management was not always supportive, at times too demanding. Coworkers showed good teamwork. Hardest part of the job was to locate things in a neew place. Most enjoyable was to finish the shift successfully with no incidents.
Pros
great learning opportunity
Cons
lack of familiarity with the facilities at first.
only fun cleaning
Homemaker (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 8, 2013
it wasnt a ok job it was pretty tough
had to clean no mops .mop with my hands and knees
some clients was not nice . still held on strong and did my job other then that day at work .
i would work 4 hours straight then lunch
then home .my co-workers very nice people
always friendly .
Pros
buy my own lunch
Cons
no brakes
very fun and enjoyable
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 12, 2013
i go in and clean,doing what i enjoy doing which is helping people. cleaning bathroom,bedrooms,kitchen,doing laundy,sweeping,mopping
Pros
learn more about different cultures
Cons
no break
white glove
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 18, 2013
i think white glove is a good company they allow you to move up in their company.