White Glove Placement Employee Reviews

Very good Agency to work with
PCA (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 26, 2017
White Gloves is a very good Agency because they take good care of their nurses and staff .they are prompte of solving problems.I will recommend to everyone to apply for this agency
Good place to start working but don't stay permanently
LPN (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 25, 2017
Been here as a LPN for 3 years. Good place to start as a new nurse. There are NO pediatric cases despite their advertising. The pay rate is not the highest. Offer no part-time benefits. Been asking for paperwork in regards to my patient for four months & nothing came.
Pros
New grads welcome
Cons
Low pay rate, no cases & lazy coordinators
Advocate for clients keep clients informed
Nurse (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 24, 2017
The reps. Were on top of job progress and always kept me informed of my status and info needed for job applications.they appreciated my needs and type of nursing position I wanted.
Management issues
Home Care RN (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 23, 2017
Good and helpful staff, learned a lot about pediatric patients. Has a strong jewish culture strings, reasonable management. A lot of efforts of agency management to keep RNs and other staff to stayed informed and get new updates constantly regarding the work.
productive and skills learning work place
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 19, 2017
over all my recruiter is a wonderful woman who was willing to work with me through the whole paper work process. She was very professional and patient.
Pros
willing to work with the pay rate
Cons
paid/unpaid vacation days
Support and Professional
RN (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYJuly 17, 2017
White glove placement is a great agency to work together. There is always someone available to answer my questions or concerns. White glove provides a professional and positive experience.I've been working with White Glove about 2years and very happy with them.I would strongly recommend this agency to everyone.
Pros
White Glove managements are reliable and professional
Cons
So far, I don't really see any cons at this point.
Support and Professional
Staffer & Coordinator in PDN (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, NYJuly 11, 2017
White glove placement is growing by the day. There is always someone available to answer your questions or concerns. White provides a professional and positive experience.
Great place to work and pick up some extra hours
Staff RN (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 10, 2017
Great place to work especially if you want to work on weekends only. The staff was so professional. They addressed all my questions and concerns, made every effort to find a job that suited my experience.
Pros
free coffee in the morning
Cons
travel distance especially on weekends
White Glove
RN (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 5, 2017
I've been working with White Glove for quite a while and they have proven themselves to be amazing! I would recommend this agency to everyone! White Glove - you're the best!
Pros
Very nice staff
Cons
No cons!
Ambiente de trabajo agradable
Jardinero (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 1, 2017
Personalmente son una gran empresa con objetivos..
great place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Queens hospitalJune 28, 2017
One of the best agency staff is always willing to work with you alway kind and courteous and friendly over the phone, and placement was given to me with no hesitation sandy was very nice and also gladys very nice keep up the good works.
ok job
Maid Service (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 27, 2017
this job was ok, the only thing i did't like about the job is that the houses you clean for do not like you to use a mop they want you on your hands and knees mopping the floor and drying the floor, and they do not care how for along pregnant you are they will make you climb latter to clean the roof
Very direct and caring
CNA (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 23, 2017
I started at white glove two months ago. And it was been really fun working here. They treat me well and keep constant updates on me I would recommend it to a friend any time
Great agency
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 19, 2017
White Glove agency gives opportunity to new graduates. They have a lot of cases, good place to start!! The paperwork process is fast, nurses and staff available to support when needed.
Pros
Good shifts and schedules
Cons
Low salary
My first contract assignment to New York City.
Contract nurse (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 19, 2017
My first assignment was very stressful. At the time I lived In Brooklyn NY and I commuted to Long Beach,Long Island via bus and train. My commute time to Long Beach one way was almost 3 hours per trip.
Pros
Long beach Medical Center was a small hospital, every one knew very one
Cons
Lot of frustration getting to work.
Great hours, bonus pay
Private nurse (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 17, 2017
the pay is great, should be compensated for working major holidays. faxing Time sheets is a plus. Giving you a choice to pick different cases is good. Have to work 120 hrs for 1 hour of sick pay is insane. over all I like my case and my working hours, however it would be nice to be compensated for working over night hours
Pros
great schelules, bonus pay
Cons
overtime for less pay, management need phone manners, not all
Great Company very welcoming..
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Monsey, NYJune 16, 2017
White Glove is an excellent company to work for.. they are always willing to listen to all your questions. I love my case, mom is very nice.. White Glove whole staff is very nice and professional.
Pros
Free health ins
Cons
i wish i can get a week paid vacation
Excellent
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Queens County, NYJune 8, 2017
Staff works with you very efficiently they answe every phone call the help you to get exactly. What you want they call you to find out if you're comfortable and to know how it's going very good agency I'm loving it
Pros
Got a job on the spot
Cons
Office is hard to find
I love this agency
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 7, 2017
I have no problems or stress with this company I will recommend anybody to work with this agency. Everyday is a busy day. It can get hectic but job doesn't.
Pros
Paid sick days, get raises when asked, good hours
Cons
No paid vacations
Productive and fun place to work.
LPN (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NYJune 7, 2017
White glove gave me my first LPN job. Recruiters are very professional, they worked with my schedule & availability during the trainings and in getting my case. Trainers are well knowledgable & make sure you are comfortable before u start working at your location. Good working environment and a chance to enhance my learned skills. Am glad to be a part of white glove family.
Pros
Free health Insuarance, free lunch, reasonable pay comparing to some agencies, They pay cell phone bill for nurses living in the upstate area

Ask a question about working or interviewing at White Glove Placement. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2