Experienced UNDERGROUND CABLE FOREMAN needed:
Must be familiar with industry standards.
Must have ability to lift 50-75 lbs.
Must have experience excavating.
Class A CDL preferred.
Must have a valid driver's license, willingness to travel and pass pre-employment screening.
2 - 3 years experience preferred.
- Work on new construction; as well as routine maintenance of underground cable for a large utility company
- Leading and training crew while adhering to all safety procedures
- Acounting for issued equipment, truck, trailer, signs, cones and other PPE, etc.
- Completing work through supervisors' direction and customers' specifications
- Following production procedures, tracking and submitting daily paperwork efficiently
To apply - go to our website, www.wmc1.com. Send resume via email listed on employment page. Or download an application and self-identification form, complete and fax to us at the info listed below:
White Mountain Cable Construction, LLC
Fax: (603) 736-8949
White Mountain Cable Construction, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer