White Employee Reviews

I have enjoyed working with the group of people here.
Receptionist/Assistant (Current Employee) –  Independence, MOMarch 24, 2016
I work from 8-5.
I have grown in my experience in how to deal with people, and how to work with a very political oriented group of people as well.
My boss is a very professional lawyer. He has been an excellent boss.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with upset clients, however, I have learned a great deal on how to handle that and how to calm them down to where you can have a normal conversation.
I enjoy my job, taking care of the people that call in, those that walk through the door and also the people I work with, and maintaining a professional attitude at all times. I have a knack for hospitality in my personal life as well as my professional.
Pros
Flexibility in being able to take off work for personal time (vacations earned)
Cons
making sure there is ample coverage for reception area when taking off for personal time.
Skills
Crew Manager (Former Employee) –  MIJune 17, 2015
White Castle was where I pratically grew up at. I advanced to CEO. Which means I cleaned the lot every morning & unloaded the supply truck alone every Wednesday at 6 am. Became trainee coordinator and took classes and got certified. Advanced to crew manager and got serv-safe qualified.
Pros
Great benefits and breaks
Cons
open 24/7
Fun and fast paced
OPERATIONS DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Apple Valley, MNMay 14, 2014
Fun place to work. Very fast paced. Must have good time management skills.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
too fast paced
Busy upbeat serious national auto parts chain. Nice to employees.
Delivery Specialist (Former Employee) –  9627 17th av. SW. Seattle, Wa. 98106 Store 3698May 7, 2014
Start the day delivering parts to client auto repair shops. I learned to be patient, tollerant. Management is nice to their help. Co- workers range from freindly to very nasty difficult personality. The hardest part of this job was accepting the in a big hurry, inpatient, always displeased about how much time it's taking to do things.
I enjoyed getting out on the road, delivering to the shops.
Pros
Nice to employees. Trucks are air conditioned. Mine had CD player.
Cons
Very strict about delivery freedom. (eating, drinking in vehicles)
Insurance Sales
Field Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 6, 2014
Love the freedom it gives me but I also love to be a resource to other people and help others whenever I can.
I love working here. But i need more money for my skills
Ralph Lauren Specialist, Dillard's (Current Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSJanuary 15, 2014
My day at work is to take care of the customers first.To go over the top to take care of my customers. What have i learned is to be patient at my job and to have full blown entergy.The managers are great. They are supportive on reaching our goals each day. My co-workers are very nice people we work together as a team and get alone very well.The hardest part about this job is markdowns.Thats when we have to markdown all the clothes in the store. The most enjoyable part about my job is serving the customers.
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
Great learning experience and very diverse firm
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 21, 2013
Loved most of the people i worked with. High workload which made the day go by faster. I learned something new every day. My boss was a great man, and extremely intelligent. This firm is a great place to work if you can get your foot in the door.
Pros
competitive salary and benefits
Cons
Not a good work/personal life balance, expected to work long hours
Drywall/Painting
Drywall/Painter (Former Employee) –  Fox Lake, WIMarch 22, 2013
Hanging, taping, mudding, and painting of drywall. I learned all the aspects of dry-walling using hand tools. I learned how to make a wavy wall straight to the sight. My boss was a patient teacher. The hardest was the weight of the drywall and the constant lifting. Loved the challenge and learning a new career.
Pros
great challenge
Cons
heavy lifting
Relaxful work place
Cashier/ Receptionist, I (Former Employee) –  COJune 16, 2012
I would come in a 6am count the cash register to make sure it is at $100 I would then set up my income spreadsheet for the day and sign onto the Ford system for when I close tickets. I would go to lunch around 1pm for an hour return and work in parts department doing inventory until 6pm when I head for home. I really like that all the co-workers were high spirited, no one ever put people down. All the co-workers were nice and sweet hearts. There was really no heard part with the job, every thing flowed well, nothing ever went wrong. I learned how to be on time all the time and that if your not 5 minutes early your late. :)
Fast pace work enviorment
LABOR (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAApril 13, 2012
Good managment,good work enviorment . Ive learned hard work will pay off in this job
hard work, friendly, stedind work.
General labor (Former Employee) –  Cordova, TN.December 6, 2011
I enjoyed working at White contracting, because they keep their
employees with work, and lot of overtime.
I learned a lot working with white contracting.
Pros
company picnics, bonuses