WHITE

WHITE Employer Reviews

Busy upbeat serious national auto parts chain. Nice to employees.
Delivery Specialist (Former Employee), 9627 17th av. SW. Seattle, Wa. 98106 Store 3698May 7, 2014
Pros: nice to employees. trucks are air conditioned. mine had cd player.
Cons: very strict about delivery freedom. (eating, drinking in vehicles)
Start the day delivering parts to client auto repair shops. I learned to be patient, tollerant. Management is nice to their help. Co- workers range from freindly to very nasty difficult personality. The hardest part of this job was accepting the in a big hurry, inpatient, always displeased about how much time it's taking to do things.
I enjoyed getting – more... out on the road, delivering to the shops. – less
Insurance Sales
Field Underwriter (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 6, 2014
Love the freedom it gives me but I also love to be a resource to other people and help others whenever I can.
I love working here. But i need more money for my skills
Ralph Lauren Specialist, Dillard's (Current Employee), Ridgeland, MSJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
My day at work is to take care of the customers first.To go over the top to take care of my customers. What have i learned is to be patient at my job and to have full blown entergy.The managers are great. They are supportive on reaching our goals each day. My co-workers are very nice people we work together as a team and get alone very well.The hardest – more... part about this job is markdowns.Thats when we have to markdown all the clothes in the store. The most enjoyable part about my job is serving the customers. – less
Great learning experience and very diverse firm
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALNovember 21, 2013
Pros: competitive salary and benefits
Cons: not a good work/personal life balance, expected to work long hours
Loved most of the people i worked with. High workload which made the day go by faster. I learned something new every day. My boss was a great man, and extremely intelligent. This firm is a great place to work if you can get your foot in the door.
Drywall/Painting
Drywall/Painter (Former Employee), Fox Lake, WIMarch 22, 2013
Pros: great challenge
Cons: heavy lifting
Hanging, taping, mudding, and painting of drywall. I learned all the aspects of dry-walling using hand tools. I learned how to make a wavy wall straight to the sight. My boss was a patient teacher. The hardest was the weight of the drywall and the constant lifting. Loved the challenge and learning a new career.
Relaxful work place
Cashier/ Receptionist, I (Former Employee), COJune 16, 2012
I would come in a 6am count the cash register to make sure it is at $100 I would then set up my income spreadsheet for the day and sign onto the Ford system for when I close tickets. I would go to lunch around 1pm for an hour return and work in parts department doing inventory until 6pm when I head for home. I really like that all the co-workers were – more... high spirited, no one ever put people down. All the co-workers were nice and sweet hearts. There was really no heard part with the job, every thing flowed well, nothing ever went wrong. I learned how to be on time all the time and that if your not 5 minutes early your late. :) – less
FAST PACE WORK ENVIORMENT
LABOR (Former Employee), Stockton, CAApril 13, 2012
GOOD MANAGMENT,GOOD WORK ENVIORMENT . IVE LEARNED HARD WORK WILL PAY OFF IN THIS JOB
hard work, friendly, stedind work.
General labor (Former Employee), Cordova, TN.December 6, 2011
Pros: company picnics, bonuses
I enjoyed working at White contracting, because they keep their
employees with work, and lot of overtime.
I learned a lot working with white contracting.
Excellent company to work for
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Cardiff, WLSJune 16, 2014
Pros: good opportunity to develop
Cons: lacking processes and procedures
The White Company is an excellent company to work for with good salary, opportunity to grow and good benefits.
Great customer service is a must in this company, you must have the ability to build a rapport and relationships with customers very quickly and be able to maintain a high level of professionalism in a very demanding environment.
The hardest – more... part of the job, for me, is the fact that it is still such a young, growing company there are processes and procedures that are lacking that would make the running of the stores much simpler and more efficient to maximise the money taken in each store.
I love the challenge of the customer service, it is a very demanding company for customer service as you have to do anything you can to keep the customer happy. – less
fun workplace and friendly environment
Reptile assistant and field worker (Current Employee), FarnsfieldMay 21, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: uncontracted hours
A typical day at work requires me to maintain the upkeep of animals, give animal talks, sell reptiles, along with reptile pet accessories such as the set up of tanks etc, I am also responsible for opening and closing the reptile house and ensuring everything is locked, safe and secure.

I mainly work individually and am very good at managing my day – more... to ensure I do as much as possible and use my initiative. On the other hand I can work just as well as part of a team and have no trouble interacting with other members of staff.

I am in constant contact with members of public and am confident in dealing with any questions they may have.

I would say the hardest part of my job would be at a weekend. Weekends are extremely busy and it can sometimes be quite stressful managing all the daily jobs the must be done, along with dealing with sales of reptiles and customer enquiries.

The most enjoyable part of my job would be the occasions that I get to help somebody overcome there fear of a reptile. Often there will be customers who request to hold a particular reptile to overcome a fear or phobia. I find it very rewarding. – less
Nice place to get expierence
Warehouse operative (Former Employee), Northampton, ENGApril 27, 2014
Pros: long lunches
Cons: long hours
It is a nice place to work. Good location and good money . I get a lot of expierence on Reach truck here. The hardest part of the job then supervisors swap you over to another possition.
good job
porter (Current Employee), SouthamptonFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: discounts on storage moving
Cons: long distence traveling in a slow moving lorry
8am to 5pm
How to work well within a team
Hard working
Hard working
Walking up and down lots of stairs with heavy loads
Doing a good job and making sure the costumers happy
G
H (Current Employee), TJune 21, 2012
Very good fun company to work for and always get the beat out of people
ambiente lavorativo piacevole e flessibile
barista cameriera (Former Employee), parmaJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: flessibilità, e
Cons: la distanza.
e un ristorante self service convenzionato con diverse aziende,gestione familiare con pochi dipendente.ambiente,colleghi e lavoro piacevole