White Employee Reviews

Fast paced
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Onalaska, WIDecember 1, 2017
Very fast paced. You have to learn quick or you are not going to make it there. Attendence is extremely importatant. They try to make it like a family environment if you fit in.
Great place to work or is it?
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 23, 2017
This place has lots of room for growth but has no job security. I do learned a lot from this site especially ventilator management on intubated patients. Management does not back you out. Hardest part of the job is that sometimes when you are busy, no one is there to help you because everyone else is also busy. The great aspect about this place is the building. The rooms are clean and new. Does not stink. What stinks the most is management and its job culture.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Short breaks, no job security
Overall experience was great
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 14, 2017
I wasn't a permit employee because it was internship for college credits. The position was temporary with no pay involved. I received 63 credits and graduated shortly after.
Excelkent discounts to allow to gain passion for the product with honesty and integrity
Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 7, 2017
Many opportunities to advance in this company and a structure and development focused company.. if you are not completely committed to meeting needs of your hired position then this company may not be a fit for you.
Pros
Excellent compensation for managers and lots opportunity for growth
Cons
Lack quality of life due to hours of operations.
This was a school volunteer program
Cadet (Former Employee) –  White County, GANovember 5, 2017
This was a school volunteer program, if you wish to be an ROTC or a JROTC cadet, find a school that provides the program and enjoy whatever is thrown your way.
Nice Place To Work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 3, 2017
Great team and great place to work if your cut-out/ strong to work in a commission retail field. Management is super supportive and some-what a solid team.
Good
MD (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NY 10601October 28, 2017
It was a nice experience. A little slow paced, but I leans a couple of things. Patient care there is excellent. I would recommend white plains to anyone
Very productive
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Parker, CO 80138October 9, 2017
Had great life opportunities
the management was good
Traveling was the main part for this job
Great work ethic
Different then any other job
Being around the music was the best part
Whbm
Style Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 3, 2017
It was a really fun job, but they switched management. Started doing everything out of a pan-flit that corporate sent them and started losing valuable customers interest.
People who worked there were super friendly
Cook (Former Employee) –  Carbondale, COSeptember 29, 2017
The time i spent at White House was fun, and a good experience. The people there were friendly outgoing, and all around good people. The management was not the best, but you could get through it with hard work.
fun work place
Sales (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 28, 2017
was a good schedule that worked for me and no weekends. ensured customers received the highest quality of products that we produced. fun place to work and grow with. sadly they closed down the place. hope to come across another fun environment.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
White House Black Market review
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIAugust 27, 2017
White House Black Market is a good place to work at. The company could make some changes that would benefit their employees, but overall it was nice to work at.
Retail sales
Easy Spirit Shoes Manager (Former Employee) –  Flint, MDAugust 15, 2017
The returns from the web took away from the stores sales, so it made it almost impossible to make store goals. Bonuses were related to store goals, so that was out.
drywall construction
A/R,A/P,Secratary,Receptionist,Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAMay 10, 2016
Very friendly and a team working company. Very good the their employees. Great customer service skills and always willing to lend a helping hand.
I have enjoyed working with the group of people here.
Receptionist/Assistant (Current Employee) –  Independence, MOMarch 24, 2016
I work from 8-5.
I have grown in my experience in how to deal with people, and how to work with a very political oriented group of people as well.
My boss is a very professional lawyer. He has been an excellent boss.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with upset clients, however, I have learned a great deal on how to handle that and how to calm them down to where you can have a normal conversation.
I enjoy my job, taking care of the people that call in, those that walk through the door and also the people I work with, and maintaining a professional attitude at all times. I have a knack for hospitality in my personal life as well as my professional.
Pros
Flexibility in being able to take off work for personal time (vacations earned)
Cons
making sure there is ample coverage for reception area when taking off for personal time.
Skills
Crew Manager (Former Employee) –  MIJune 17, 2015
White Castle was where I pratically grew up at. I advanced to CEO. Which means I cleaned the lot every morning & unloaded the supply truck alone every Wednesday at 6 am. Became trainee coordinator and took classes and got certified. Advanced to crew manager and got serv-safe qualified.
Pros
Great benefits and breaks
Cons
open 24/7
Fun and fast paced
OPERATIONS DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Apple Valley, MNMay 14, 2014
Fun place to work. Very fast paced. Must have good time management skills.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
too fast paced
Busy upbeat serious national auto parts chain. Nice to employees.
Delivery Specialist (Former Employee) –  9627 17th av. SW. Seattle, Wa. 98106 Store 3698May 7, 2014
Start the day delivering parts to client auto repair shops. I learned to be patient, tollerant. Management is nice to their help. Co- workers range from freindly to very nasty difficult personality. The hardest part of this job was accepting the in a big hurry, inpatient, always displeased about how much time it's taking to do things.
I enjoyed getting out on the road, delivering to the shops.
Pros
Nice to employees. Trucks are air conditioned. Mine had CD player.
Cons
Very strict about delivery freedom. (eating, drinking in vehicles)
Insurance Sales
Field Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 6, 2014
Love the freedom it gives me but I also love to be a resource to other people and help others whenever I can.
I love working here. But i need more money for my skills
Ralph Lauren Specialist, Dillard's (Current Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSJanuary 15, 2014
My day at work is to take care of the customers first.To go over the top to take care of my customers. What have i learned is to be patient at my job and to have full blown entergy.The managers are great. They are supportive on reaching our goals each day. My co-workers are very nice people we work together as a team and get alone very well.The hardest part about this job is markdowns.Thats when we have to markdown all the clothes in the store. The most enjoyable part about my job is serving the customers.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a