White

White Employer Reviews

Busy upbeat serious national auto parts chain. Nice to employees.
Delivery Specialist (Former Employee), 9627 17th av. SW. Seattle, Wa. 98106 Store 3698May 7, 2014
Pros: nice to employees. trucks are air conditioned. mine had cd player.
Cons: very strict about delivery freedom. (eating, drinking in vehicles)
Start the day delivering parts to client auto repair shops. I learned to be patient, tollerant. Management is nice to their help. Co- workers range from freindly to very nasty difficult personality. The hardest part of this job was accepting the in a big hurry, inpatient, always displeased about how much time it's taking to do things.
I enjoyed getting – more... out on the road, delivering to the shops. – less
Insurance Sales
Field Underwriter (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 6, 2014
Love the freedom it gives me but I also love to be a resource to other people and help others whenever I can.
I love working here. But i need more money for my skills
Ralph Lauren Specialist, Dillard's (Current Employee), Ridgeland, MSJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
My day at work is to take care of the customers first.To go over the top to take care of my customers. What have i learned is to be patient at my job and to have full blown entergy.The managers are great. They are supportive on reaching our goals each day. My co-workers are very nice people we work together as a team and get alone very well.The hardest – more... part about this job is markdowns.Thats when we have to markdown all the clothes in the store. The most enjoyable part about my job is serving the customers. – less
Great learning experience and very diverse firm
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALNovember 21, 2013
Pros: competitive salary and benefits
Cons: not a good work/personal life balance, expected to work long hours
Loved most of the people i worked with. High workload which made the day go by faster. I learned something new every day. My boss was a great man, and extremely intelligent. This firm is a great place to work if you can get your foot in the door.
Drywall/Painting
Drywall/Painter (Former Employee), Fox Lake, WIMarch 22, 2013
Pros: great challenge
Cons: heavy lifting
Hanging, taping, mudding, and painting of drywall. I learned all the aspects of dry-walling using hand tools. I learned how to make a wavy wall straight to the sight. My boss was a patient teacher. The hardest was the weight of the drywall and the constant lifting. Loved the challenge and learning a new career.
Relaxful work place
Cashier/ Receptionist, I (Former Employee), COJune 16, 2012
I would come in a 6am count the cash register to make sure it is at $100 I would then set up my income spreadsheet for the day and sign onto the Ford system for when I close tickets. I would go to lunch around 1pm for an hour return and work in parts department doing inventory until 6pm when I head for home. I really like that all the co-workers were – more... high spirited, no one ever put people down. All the co-workers were nice and sweet hearts. There was really no heard part with the job, every thing flowed well, nothing ever went wrong. I learned how to be on time all the time and that if your not 5 minutes early your late. :) – less
FAST PACE WORK ENVIORMENT
LABOR (Former Employee), Stockton, CAApril 13, 2012
GOOD MANAGMENT,GOOD WORK ENVIORMENT . IVE LEARNED HARD WORK WILL PAY OFF IN THIS JOB
hard work, friendly, stedind work.
General labor (Former Employee), Cordova, TN.December 6, 2011
Pros: company picnics, bonuses
I enjoyed working at White contracting, because they keep their
employees with work, and lot of overtime.
I learned a lot working with white contracting.