White

White Employer Reviews

Busy upbeat serious national auto parts chain. Nice to employees.
Delivery Specialist (Former Employee), 9627 17th av. SW. Seattle, Wa. 98106 Store 3698May 7, 2014
Pros: nice to employees. trucks are air conditioned. mine had cd player.
Cons: very strict about delivery freedom. (eating, drinking in vehicles)
Start the day delivering parts to client auto repair shops. I learned to be patient, tollerant. Management is nice to their help. Co- workers range from freindly to very nasty difficult personality. The hardest part of this job was accepting the in a big hurry, inpatient, always displeased about how much time it's taking to do things.
I enjoyed getting out on the road, delivering to the shops.
Insurance Sales
Field Underwriter (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 6, 2014
Love the freedom it gives me but I also love to be a resource to other people and help others whenever I can.
I love working here. But i need more money for my skills
Ralph Lauren Specialist, Dillard's (Current Employee), Ridgeland, MSJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
My day at work is to take care of the customers first.To go over the top to take care of my customers. What have i learned is to be patient at my job and to have full blown entergy.The managers are great. They are supportive on reaching our goals each day. My co-workers are very nice people we work together as a team and get alone very well.The hardest part about this job is markdowns.Thats when we have to markdown all the clothes in the store. The most enjoyable part about my job is serving the customers.
Great learning experience and very diverse firm
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALNovember 21, 2013
Pros: competitive salary and benefits
Cons: not a good work/personal life balance, expected to work long hours
Loved most of the people i worked with. High workload which made the day go by faster. I learned something new every day. My boss was a great man, and extremely intelligent. This firm is a great place to work if you can get your foot in the door.
Drywall/Painting
Drywall/Painter (Former Employee), Fox Lake, WIMarch 22, 2013
Pros: great challenge
Cons: heavy lifting
Hanging, taping, mudding, and painting of drywall. I learned all the aspects of dry-walling using hand tools. I learned how to make a wavy wall straight to the sight. My boss was a patient teacher. The hardest was the weight of the drywall and the constant lifting. Loved the challenge and learning a new career.
Relaxful work place
Cashier/ Receptionist, I (Former Employee), COJune 16, 2012
I would come in a 6am count the cash register to make sure it is at $100 I would then set up my income spreadsheet for the day and sign onto the Ford system for when I close tickets. I would go to lunch around 1pm for an hour return and work in parts department doing inventory until 6pm when I head for home. I really like that all the co-workers were high spirited, no one ever put people down. All the co-workers were nice and sweet hearts. There was really no heard part with the job, every thing flowed well, nothing ever went wrong. I learned how to be on time all the time and that if your not 5 minutes early your late. :)
FAST PACE WORK ENVIORMENT
LABOR (Former Employee), Stockton, CAApril 13, 2012
GOOD MANAGMENT,GOOD WORK ENVIORMENT . IVE LEARNED HARD WORK WILL PAY OFF IN THIS JOB
hard work, friendly, stedind work.
General labor (Former Employee), Cordova, TN.December 6, 2011
Pros: company picnics, bonuses
I enjoyed working at White contracting, because they keep their
employees with work, and lot of overtime.
I learned a lot working with white contracting.