WhiteFence, one of the fastest-growing companies in Houston, currently has an opportunity for a motivated individual to join our fast-paced company as Manager, Search Marketing. This person will report directly to the Director, Search Marketing.
The WhiteFence Marketing Team is expanding its core competence in consumer direct marketing. We are seeking an experienced Media Manager who can provide leadership, strategy, execution and analysis of all media activities. The focus of the Online Media Manager will be to drive cost effective new customer acquisition for WhiteFence products and services. The Online Media Manager role will work closely with Product Management to develop and execute online media initiatives to drive cost effective customer acquisition. He/she will work with in-house Media Analysts and external media properties to continually improve the performance of all media initiatives. The development of comprehensive testing plans to seek out new strategies for cost effectively acquiring customers will be a core function of this role.
- Ability to create, manage and optimize multiple PPC Campaigns
- Evaluating PPC bid prices for maximum ROI
- Campaign, keyword and keyword phrase expansion
- ROI Analysis at keyword, campaign and engine level
- Collaborate with Media Analysts to develop campaign performance optimization recommendations, and work with media properties to execute those recommendations.
- Monitor performance of purchased online advertising on a daily basis; manage to target CPA and ROI
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Advertising or Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience managing large paid PPC campaigns
- 5 years of experience managing, optimizing, and growing multiple online marketing campaigns
- Experience in with bid management and reporting tools critical (Kenshoo experience a plus)
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
We offer a casual work environment and very competitive benefits. Salary range is commensurate with experience. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated team player who consistently seeks personal challenges and professional rewards.