WhiteWave Foods Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Logistics Supervisor (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Great company, great people
Cons: None
I've learned SAP and pre scaling raw materials
Management is world class
the hardest part of my job is to manage people
my co workers and I have agreat repore
Typical Day
Senior Customer Logistics Specialist (Current Employee), Broomfield, COJuly 27, 2015
A typical day consists of customer service and logistics work, as well as vendor managed inventory, on time delivery analysis, and any needed Ad Hoc Reporting.
No comment about this company
Sr. Master Data Analyst (Current Employee), Broomfield, COJuly 26, 2015
Company is growing rapidly and work/life balance is taking a toll on the employees. Good company to work for in general, but they need to add incremental FTE's for each company acquisition.
Good Company
Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: corporate culture
Cons: lacking growth and development
While WhiteWave is a decent company, they have yet to establish a good program of growth and development. The work / life balance is lacking, as well.
Amazing work environment
LOGISTICS SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Broomfield, CODecember 29, 2014
One of the top companies to work for in Colorado. WhiteWave treats its employees well, and the culture it has created is the best I have ever seen. I would highly recommend this company to anyone out there who is interested in working for a company with a strong set of ideals and a very clear mission that is easy to stand behind.
WhiteWave Foods
Continuous Improvement Manager (Former Employee), Industry, CANovember 21, 2014
Jod advancement opportunities are few , pay is decent , work life balance is good.
THE COMPANY IS VERY GOOD
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: free lunche
Cons: healthcare
THE COMPANY IS VERY ACTIVE AND WELL COMPENSATING
VERY ENJOYABLE
good
Logistics Lead/Associate (Former Employee), Dallas,TXAugust 11, 2014
Pros: give free lunches due to high productivity
environment-friendly surroundings satisfying workload
New and Exciting Company. Many Growing Pains
Supervisor (Current Employee), DallasJune 12, 2014
Pros: fun and lively company, great product market
Cons: little advancement/ growth, poor people management
It is what it is: trendy and new plant under direction of a trendy and new company. There are some wonderful perks to the company that can be a joy to be a part of (mostly at the Corporate location), but there are many growing pains evident for both the plant and company in general. If you are a beginner- mid range professional searching for some new experiences, I would recommend looking into a job here as it's a great place with great people. However if you are a more seasoned professional looking for a place to plant and grow your career, I wouldn't recommend even pausing to take a glance, yet. Give them a couple years to get their feet wet and get some ducks in a row- one day this place (and company in general) will be awesome.

Overall: great products, mid range technology utilization, sub par people management. Every place has their "opportunities" though- certainly this company can stand up proudly to other big guys in the biz.
Not really fun
Business Analyst Consultant (Current Employee), City of Industry, CAApril 3, 2014
The moral is down and can use a boost in employee recognition. Pay is good but somewhat unstable due to operational failures.
good friend and team players
Inventory Parts / Procurement (Former Employee), Industry, CAJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: insentives
Cons: sometime work load over loaded
Learned a lot working at this facility, good team work within associates
Great company
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Broomfield, COJanuary 13, 2014
Loved working here. WhiteWave has a wonderful corporate culture and employees are encouraged to learn and grow. The benefits are exceptional.
Quality (Former Employee), DallasDecember 5, 2013
Pros: people
Cons: structure
Great people to work with but the structure was not fluid. Many working hours in one shift only two shifts. People there were nice but everyone was still learning the job. On the job training occurred with everyone there, no one with more than 2 years seniority.
Good Benefits
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Mount Crawford, VASeptember 2, 2013
Pros: company tries to do things for employees
Cons: long shifts
I run 3 different machines-2 sets of each one. I have many responsibilities and a great deal of expectation from management. 12 hour shifts.
Productive and fun workplace
INTERN (Current Employee), Mount Crawford, VAMay 28, 2013
A lot of great people within whitewave. Made going to work enjoyable
Production Supervisor
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: world class manufacturing exposure
Cons: work/life balance
Great place to work for. It is a fast paced environment with multiple changes on a daily basis. It is a start-up plant facing many challenges with processes and personnel. It is a World Class Manufacturing.
Best company I worked for in my career so far
Middle Management (Former Employee), Broomfield, COSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: fair bonuses and good base salaries and pay increases
Cons: lack of advancement opportunies; poor quality of supervisors for hourly positions
I only left because of a lack of advancement options, but other than that I enjoyed working at WhiteWave Foods.
The company is doing the right thing for the environment and for the consumer.
The method to determine annual bonuses is fair and transparent.
I observed that some of the managers of hourly employees have poor people and supervisory skills and treat their subordinates unfairly.
Most managers on the executive side are fair and good to work with.
Excellent company
Quality Manager - Supply Chain (Former Employee), Broomfield, COAugust 31, 2012
Best and most professional company I have ever worked for. Staff was highly qualified and very talented. The work environment was professional but laid back, and team oriented. The Denver area is beautiful. I left only because I could not sell my home in Idaho and had been contacted by a recruiter in that area.
Nice building with cafe on property
Executive Assistant for Sales VPs (Current Employee), Broomfield, COJuly 11, 2012
The company tries to make the work environment pleasant. They placed a cafe on-site, which helps when your job limits you fom leaving for lunch. The management staff is average.
Great Company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Broomfield, COApril 14, 2012
Pros: awesome cafe! awesome job benfits!
Flexible hours, I have learned SAP. I have awesome coworkers, poeple who really care.

The hardest part of my job is to make sure we have the supply to meet the demand.