Whittier College

Whittier College Employer Reviews

Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Whittier, CANovember 27, 2013
Pros: easy
Cons: it wasnt a full time
I had this job because i had a work study doing the time i was attending Whittier College. I only worked few hours a day during that time i would enter invoices and file them away. I also would do clerical responsibilities.
Competent,efficient, and has a magnethic personality
Campus Safety Senior Sergeant /Instructor (Former Employee), Whittier, CASeptember 17, 2013
Pros: always willing to stay for ot
I feel extremely comfortable writing this ragarding my management skills. I usually set high standards for myself and exceptional leadership. My peer would say great things about me. The hardest part about any job is not staying focus what your job is (Drama). I am a team player and a leader.
Always on cutting edge of technology.
Secretary of Residential Life (Former Employee), 13406 E. Philadelphia St. Whittier, CA 90601August 22, 2013
Pros: small campus.
Cons: never a down time.
The day started with morning correspondence, delegate assignments for work study students. Best part of any day was accomplishing a project a head of the time allotted. Sharing new information with co-workers and visa versa was always the highlight of my day. Hardest part of the job was limited access to campus facilities because of limited scheduling.
work study
Student Dispatcher (Former Employee), Whittier, CAMarch 29, 2013
Not bad working as a student. Work isn't very hard and you can get your homework done. Campus Safety is the BEST
Fun and hard working
Newspaper Section Editor (Former Employee), Whittier, CAJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: doing what i love, writing, graphic design and editing
Cons: late hours
- Edited articles and designed the Campus Life section of the school newspaper
- Used graphic design software to create the layout of the pages and edit photos and articles
Excellent, positive, and creative work environment
Instructor/Adjunct Professor (Former Employee), Whittier, CAJanuary 7, 2013
Students and staff both positive and inspirational. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with my students and getting them excited about learning the material.
Challenging and rewarding
Development (Former Employee), Whittier, CAAugust 3, 2012
A demanding environment, but great co-workers and a place where you can be successful.