In search of a CTO/Web Developer and Designer who is looking to join and work with a passionate and dedicated team.
WhoYaGot.com is looking to hire a CTO/Webmaster to develop, design and maintain a social networking website that uses a collaboration of social media to provide a unique user experience in an untapped market.
In this job you will be able to build an entire social network with a variety of complex back-end functions that scale to millions of users. You are independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and have abilities to meet deadlines while keeping the integrity of your work. You are willing to wear multiple hats in a small team environment. You are passionate about your work. You have an affinity for sports (NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, NHL, MLB, and others).
- Build website and any microsites needed
- Participate in all phases of web- and product-development from planning, designing, implementation, testing, deployment and all day-to-day operations of social network
- Be responsible for the on-time delivery and maintenance for all day-to-day operations.
- Identify and address scalability issues and performance bottlenecks.
- Attention to detail at all times and must be able to think quick and act fast
- Ability to work in fast paced environment without being micromanaged
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies and trends
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2-3 year's experience designing and maintaining websites
- Expertise in: PHP, JSP, ASP .NET, Agile, CSS3, Ajax, Python, Flash languages and following open source products :
Joomla Customization, Drupal CMS Customization, Magento, OS Commerce, X-Cart, Zen Cart Customization, PHPBB, Wordpress, Codeigniter, MVC, Zend Framework, Symfony etc.
- Experience with MySQL
- Careful attention to detail without sacrificing deadlines
Link to portfolio of work, if available
IDEAL CANDIDATE will be able to work as back-end and front-end (UI) designer.
Position can be located in New York City, Long Island, Miami/Fort Lauderdale
Key Words: CTO, Chief Technology Officer, Web Developer, Web Designer, Social Network, Social Media, Sports, Webmaster
Compensation Salary/Incentives/Equity will depend on experience and is negotiable.