Whole Foods Market
1,151 reviews

Whole Foods Market Employer Reviews

prodcutive and fun work place
Front -Supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 18, 2014
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Great Team Work
Cashier Team Member (Former Employee), Wayland, MADecember 17, 2014
Pros: great team members on our team
Cons: the point system they have going on for calling out or if your late is a bummer.
What I like about Whole Foods was the people I've worked with. They were very friendly and we all worked as a team. We all got to know one another in the slowest part of the year which was during the summer. It brought us closer to understand one another and worked as a team a lot quicker.

I loved how challenging it was to identify all the produce – more... in the produce department. It was definitely a fun part of my job. It was pretty hard, but I've learned a lot about the different kinds of produce and remembered each and one of their PLU #'s.

For the most part everything in the front end at the register was easy to manage. I've been in retail since I got my first job and I'm very great at customer service. I also love to make sure my station is clean at all times, draws a lot of customers attention. – less
good people & always a fun shift
Cook (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZDecember 17, 2014
management ensures you achieve what you want. Pay is fair and benefits are great.
my extended family
Grocery Team Member (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNDecember 17, 2014
working a whole foods is like being initiated into a big happy sometimes dysfunctional family. hard work but you can leave at the end of the day knowing that you are helping your fellow man eat healthier and live a healthier life.
Very Fun Place to work at
Cashier (Former Employee), CambridgeDecember 17, 2014
Everyone is friendly, polite.
The pay is great and you get to learn more about their values
Productive High volume sales store
Bakery Retail team Member (Former Employee), Springfield, VADecember 17, 2014
I enjoyed working at Whole Foods Market very much. It is an uptempo work pace while still embracing the day to day tasks. Many people I worked with maintained great work ethic while still having a diligent approach to the daily tasks within bakery department. Working for Whole Foods also provides essential benefits i.e employee discount
Good work experinece
Bakery Kitchen Supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 16, 2014
Whole Foods foundation leads the workers to become more involved with a better lifestyle. I was in charge of creating a daily production list and helping other team members. The job can be challenging due to the under staff department but everyday. Customer service was a great deal and at the end of the day it was satisfying knowing that you helped – more... someone with something so small as a smile. – less
Very fun place to work; the company has strong focus on customer service and team member moral
Buyer (Former Employee), Greenwich, CTDecember 16, 2014
I enjoyed my nine plus years with this company. In addition to its commitment to providing customer service and stimulate team morals, the company is very concerned about the global community and the environment.
Grocery Store
Cook (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GADecember 16, 2014
Pros: no clocking out for breaks
Cons: healthcare, 401k and standing all day
Cut Meat
The different types of meats
Management is new
My co-workers helps the day go by faster
The hardest part about my job is standing all day
The most enjoyable part of the job is that I occasionally get a chance to get creative with the food.
Great Place to Work
Cook (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIDecember 15, 2014
Good pay, it really is a fun place to work. There is a lot of work that is expected from you but there is no reason it should not be. This is not a first job kind of place. They expect a lot out of you and let you know that. The family feeling there between all of the workers is pretty awesome though.
Fun place to work at, good pay
Prepared Foods Team Member (Current Employee), Glendale, CADecember 14, 2014
Pros: better pay than minimum, 20 percent discount
Cons: no full-time
Whole Foods accepts you for who you are. If you have tattoos or look like a freak or a hippie but have a passion for nature or helping out and nice they will hire you.
Great experience, good environment and a lot of hours
Grocery Stocker (Current Employee), Metairie, LADecember 11, 2014
long hard non-stop working but great workout, I learned how to lift and move furniture the smart way not the hard way, and the manager was a great guy he got dirty and worked like one of the guys, my co-workers there welcomed me with open arms, and made sure I mentally stable to work the job required, hardest part was loading and unloading heavy furniture, – more... and most enjoyable was when I was able to drive the moving truck. – less
Prep Foods (Former Employee), OmahaDecember 11, 2014
Fun, encouraging, and busy place to work at. This job is perfect for a college student. I would recommend this working for this company. Co-workers and managers are also awesome to work with.
average place to work
cook (Former Employee), North Wales, PADecember 10, 2014
average place to work, customers nice to deal with as customers go. time to move on. good bye whole foods
fun good environment
Fish Monger/Cashier (Former Employee), San Mateo, CADecember 9, 2014
its a good place to work at in a great location and the food is really good. a great meeting place and organic food is fresh and delicious. management is nice and job is fun, new task to be learned and recycling techniques.
fine
Prepared Foods Team Member (Former Employee), Mountain Brook, ALDecember 9, 2014
its a great place to work, a lot of good employees, I worked here while going to school
Friendly work enviornment
Team Leader and Team Member (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 8, 2014
Pros: benefits and wages
Cons: scheduling roller coaster.
I learned many skills working for Whole Foods Market. I adjusted to many different leadership styles throughout my employment. I formed many friendships with my co-workers and leadership. Had fun working with a diverse group of team members.
The hardest part of the job was adjusting to many different schedules.
The most enjoyable was the customers and – more... co-workers. – less
Team Member (Former Employee), Westport, CTDecember 7, 2014
Pros: co-workers were nice, pay was good
Everyone was really nice there. I liked working there. -- From the second I would get on shift I would greet customers and help them with whatever they needed. I was always happy to help. -- My co-workers were also really nice to work with as well.
Great place to work at
Customer Service (Former Employee), Boston, MADecember 7, 2014
A typical day for me would be to come in, clock in and head downstairs to begin my shift. I would check the line up that was not always organized to see what I would be doing today. Then I would go greet my co workers and sign on to the register.
Good company to work for.
Cook (Current Employee), Providence, RIDecember 6, 2014
Overall Whole Foods is a good company to work for. However there needs to be a lot of changes in the company starting with some of the managers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Whole Foods Market

•Austin, Texas-based Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) is the leading natural and organic food retailer, and one of the most – Read more

Whole Foods Market Photos