Whole Woman's Health is an abortion provider that offers full-range medical services for women. In addition to our specialization in abortion, we offer gynecological services, counseling, and general wellness resources. We are proud to provide safe, compassionate abortion services for women; we see abortion provision as an important component of holistic care for women. We are driven by our commitment to reduce the stigma around abortion in this country. We know this work changes people – our patients, our staff, our families and the world. We invite you to be a part of our work and to enjoy an extremely rewarding career with a palpable sense of making the world a better place for women on a daily basis.
We are currently seeking an experienced and qualified person to work as the full-time receptionist in our Austin, Texas corporate headquarters.
The Receptionist is responsible for welcoming visitors to the Whole Woman’s Health Corporate Headquarters and for all aspects of the functioning and coordination of the day-to-day activities of the front office, under the direction and supervision of the Corporate Business Office Manager. The Receptionist plays a key role in the practice as s/he will be interacting regularly with visitors, merchants, administrators, and executive staff.
- High School Graduate or GED required.
- 2-3 years of front office/receptionist experience.
- Medical receptionist experience a plus.
The Receptionist must possess the following:
- Bilingual preferred.
- Must exhibit professional customer service attitude.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality of company and patient information.
- Problem solving skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills.
- Present a positive impression of the organization to outside guests and callers.
- Greet visitors to corporate office.
- Answer and direct incoming calls.
- Handle preliminary abortion questions and instructions over the phone.
- Sign for all deliveries and arrange outgoing deliveries.
- Order supplies and keep a running inventory.
- Provide support to the executive team.
- Assure that the front office is orderly and clean at all times.
- Maintain and stock fax and copiers.
- Direct faxes to the appropriate staff members.
- Vendor files.
- If bilingual, translate as needed.
- Stamp/ready outgoing mail.
- Open and close the office as necessary at the request of the Executive Team.
- Organize vendor and service visits.
- Maintain neat, organized files.
- Prepare conference room for meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements: The receptionist must have excellent visual and hearing acuity. She must possess the physical ability to lift 15 lbs. or more, stand, sit, twist, reach, and move freely through the office.
We offer competitive salary based on qualifications. Benefits include PTO, health, vision and dental insurance, 401(k), and performance bonuses.
Whole Woman’s Health was incorporated in January of 2003. We are a fast growing company with five locations in Texas and one in Maryland. We support women and operate our company with a fundamental belief in empowerment. Our people are supported to grow and challenge themselves and each other; autonomy is given freely to those who are driven and successful.
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.wholewomanshealth.com
Qualified applicants may send cover letter and resume.