BJ’s Wholesale Club (BJ’s) is a warehouse club operator in the Eastern United States. As of January 31, 2009, the Company operated 180 BJ’s warehouse clubs, 102 of which operate gasoline stations, in 15 states. Its warehouse clubs includes the sales of food, general merchandise, gasoline and other specialty businesses. As of January 31, 2009, the Company operated 161 full-sized warehouse clubs that averaged approximately 113,000 square feet and 19 smaller format warehouse clubs that averaged approximately 71,000 square feet. Its clubs are located in both free-standing locations and shopping centers. During the fiscal year ended January 31, 2009 (fiscal 2009), food accounted for approximately 64% of its merchandise sales. The remaining 36% consisted of a variety of general merchandise items.
(Source: 10-K) – less–ZoomInfo