WiLine Networks has built and operates the fastest growing independent voice and data network in the San Francisco Bay Area. To continue the expansion of our company we are currently seeking Sales Managers for our East Bay and San Jose sales territories to hire, develop, and lead high production sales teams.
WiLine offers a full suite of voice services including both hosted and PBX-based solutions. Our private, Ethernet network allows us to customize and scale transit (internet access) and transport (point-to-point) data services to meet any bandwidth requirement. And our value-based pricing offers more services at less cost, and typically saves our customers 20% to 30+% on their current telecom expense.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the Account Executive sales team to achieve targeted quotas through coaching, training, activity-based management, development of account strategies, and other sales management techniques.
- Effectively implement and track the success of new sales and marketing programs.
- Provide input into the development of compensation plans, performance objectives, training programs and process improvements.
- Establish goals and objectives for the team, monitor performance and ensure that sales activity targets are achieved on a consistent basis.
- Provide coaching and mentoring of the sales force including accompanying the AE’s and assisting them with:
o Sales calls
o Cold calling
o Negotiating and closing
*Must have either Telecom, VOIP, data or broadband experience OR equivalent technical selling experience to be considered.*
- Successful B2B outside sales management experience in a high activity sales environment
- Experience managing the performance improvement of sales staff in a fast paced and highly transactional sales environment
- Track record of achieving sales results on a consistent basis
- Bachelors degree in business or equivalent
- Solid team building, coaching and leadership skills
- Experience in managing sales activity through a SFA application
- Working knowledge of broadband services (voice and data)
- Competitive Base salary
- Monthly Commissions overrides
- Quarterly MBO Bonus
- Quarterly Client Retention Bonus
- Monthly Performance Bonuses
- Full medical benefits with very low employee contribution
- 401-K plan
- Reimbursement for business expenses and mileage