We are looking for dynamic and motivated iOS developers to join our mobile development team that are interested in working in a fast paced environment for a cutting edge technology start up.
If you are a sharp, experienced iOS developer with a creative edge, strong problem-solving skills, a solid software development foundation and the desire to be an individual contributor to our next generation security technology, we want to hear from you! Joining our team provides the unique challenge and opportunity to write software that benefits users around the world.
The positions require strong hands on developers with experience in architecture, development, deployment and support of next generation applications and services for all iOS devices. The ideal candidate should exhibit strong qualities including excellent judgment, self-motivation, is team player, that is highly innovative and both passionate and knowledgeable about application security. The candidate should also be highly technical and able to remain in touch with business details to deliver results.
- Architect, design, build and operate scalable software systems and services for iOS smartphones and tablets.
- Propose, prototype and evaluate multiple areas of optimization in digital content delivery, digital rights management, cloud based technologies, digital lockers, digital content discovery and security.
- Build and deliver high availability/high reliability software on time.
- Build and deliver secure, scalable, and low-latency services and applications for iOS platforms.
- Hands-on code contribution and delivery - libraries, API's, documentation.
- Coordinate and work closely with other product and design teams to execute solutions
- BS in Computer Science/Information Technology plus significant hands on development experience (3+ years) with iOS mobile applications and devices.
- Proven track record of building and delivering mobile applications and services for iOS devices.
- Exiting approved app in the Apple App Store is a huge plus.
- Solid experience programming in Objective-C, C/C++, good current knowledge of Unix/Linux environments, cryptography, web API, XCode IDE, Interface Builder, iPhone SDK and DB
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, availability, and internet and mobile OS security fundamentals
- Strong problem solving skills, adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
- Solid secure coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, peer code reviews.
- Knowledge of network protocols and internet/web services: HTML 5, JSON, XML
- Experience with source/version control software
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Builds software solutions where the problem is not well defined. Capable of understanding the interaction between the components in a distributed system in order to ensure they are functioning properly.
- Knowledge of modern best practices for professional software development including secure coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
Indeed - 16 months ago