WideOrbit

WideOrbit Employer Reviews

Team Oriented and Wants Their Employees to be Successful
WO Sales and WO Traffic Specialist (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: super work culture, remote work available, employees are most important first
Cons: no cons
I only worked there for about 6 months and it was due to a lack of work that was available at the time so it made sense for me to take the consulting position and come back after it completed.

I wanted to come back and all was set and found out my current contract would not let me leave at the time I wanted to and that is a result in Insys not communicating – more... which was a bad thing on my part because I really would like to return to the company but they are a little hesitant because of the way things happened with the other job. I know they are great people doing great things so perhaps over time I will have the chance to rejoin them.

They focus on making sure your trained, they are all friendly and will do anything to make sure you understand your role, what to expect and keep you motivated with great staff greeting you! They over deliver customer service and I see this company expanding more and more and finally we will see some logical traffic systems in the industry. – less