WideOrbit Employee Review

Team Oriented and Wants Their Employees to be Successful
WO Sales and WO Traffic Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 27, 2014
I only worked there for about 6 months and it was due to a lack of work that was available at the time so it made sense for me to take the consulting position and come back after it completed.

I wanted to come back and all was set and found out my current contract would not let me leave at the time I wanted to and that is a result in Insys not communicating which was a bad thing on my part because I really would like to return to the company but they are a little hesitant because of the way things happened with the other job. I know they are great people doing great things so perhaps over time I will have the chance to rejoin them.

They focus on making sure your trained, they are all friendly and will do anything to make sure you understand your role, what to expect and keep you motivated with great staff greeting you! They over deliver customer service and I see this company expanding more and more and finally we will see some logical traffic systems in the industry.
Pros
Super Work Culture, Remote Work Available, Employees are most Important First
Cons
No Cons

Other WideOrbit Employee Reviews

Was a great experience working with external vendor clients.
Product Manager - Programmatic (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 20, 2017
Loved working with clients to take pilots to production. Great company. Moving away from remote to in office positions, so relocation could/would be expensive.
Pros
Work remote from Atlanta
Cons
Moving back to old school model of on-site employees.
Growing company with great work environment
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 6, 2016
WideOrbit marries software development with media delivery and analysis. Management is accessible and friendly, co-workers are close and welcoming, upper management is open and communicative about current and future plans and objectives. Most enjoyable part of the job is a fast-paced work environment with a wide variety of projects in progress. Lots of opportunity for advancement and strong focus on a healthy, friendly work environment.
Pros
benefits, fully stocked and free cafe, telecommuting
Cons
Finite number of positions with little turnover, dominant product is at peak saturation, coding is done in a niche language (Delphi)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WideOrbit. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7