The Operations Analyst position will report directly to the Vice President of Operations. This position will be primarily responsible for developing Key Performance Operational Indicators, statistical analysis and reports, implementing the distribution of the reports through dashboards, preparing and presenting ad hoc analysis on operations, and validating transactional information.
- Create and maintain various analysis including department / operational and company performance for customer and company. Determine effectiveness of improvement programs including operational process changes.
- Develop reporting for Operational departments and Executive Management Team.
- Work with colleagues within the Operations team to ensure Operational procedures, monitoring and reporting are being developed and reported to Executive team and HQ’s.
- Contribute to the analysis of the company's internal Operational processes and procedures to ensure the smooth flow of information and correct procedures and controls are in place and complied with.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual goals and objectives of the company in order to provide the Operations unit, departmental heads and the Executive Management Team with the operational performance criteria on which the success of the company is measured.
- Must be able to work independently and within a team environment to facilitate the goals and objectives of the Operations department and the Company under general supervision.
- Provide an Auditing function for reviewing KPI’s for process improvements
- Responsible for reporting through AS400, Microsoft CRM, and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Interacting frequently with other departments within the Company.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Management.
- Advanced Excel & Access skills necessary. Must be able to write macros, create uploads, pivot tables, and charts.
- Effective communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to work with large amounts of data and create ad hoc analysis to support management’s needs.
- Must be detailed oriented individual with ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet rigid deadlines – time management skills critical.
- Passionate team member with a positive attitude, committed to team success.
- Must be willing and able to adapt to changing environment and responsive to innovation, identifying areas for improvement, to support overall success of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a business analyst role.
- Manufacturing industry experience a plus.
- Experience with AS400, COGNOS, and Microsoft Dynamics a plus.
Widex USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement without regard to an individual's race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, and federal law.
visit our website: www.widexusa.com