Wiese Usa

Wiese Usa Employee Reviews

Great Company
Team Member (Former Employee), Mount Vernon, ILMarch 25, 2015
Overall a great company. Company values are portrayed throughout the people who work there. Days are filled with serving the customers needs through service calls, parts sales, and equipment sales.
Good experiance in working with farm machinery
Service Technician (Former Employee), Hannibal, MODecember 13, 2013
Learn all knew and different approachs on ways to work with machinery. Nice to get along with, managment works with your way of life. Plus helps you out when you need them to. The hardest part of the job is providing the best work you can do every day. Enjoyable part of the job is that you done the best for your customers that they can recieve.
Great place to work!
Road Service Technician (Current Employee), Wichita, KSJune 27, 2013
Pros: easy schedule, very flexible hours
Cons: do not always get the support you need
I have been with Wiese for 2 years and if there is ever a problem the supervisors work with you to resolve it. As a road tech they want you to run your van as if it is your own business with scheduling and ordering parts from parts department. This works well for me.
I Wish I Was Still Working Ther .
battery technician (Former Employee), Peoria, ILMarch 4, 2013
Productive And Safe Place To Work.One Of The Most Things I Like About The Job. Is That I Got To Help The People.
If you enjoy how stress then this may be the place for you
Inside Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 7, 2012
Pros: great pay & benefits
Cons: they talk the talk but do not walk the walk
More to do than you have time to accomplish it; Ineffective supervisors; Inadequate training provided; They tell you one thing, but expect another. If you are a Super Star at what you do, don't ask questions, don't offer suggestions on how they can improve their process/es then this may be the place for you.