Wilco

Wilco Employer Reviews

the people were fun and customers
maintenance (Former Employee), Mullins, SCJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: 30 minutes
Most of the day are smooth and steady. How the deal with all difference. They are alot of good people in the world. Some manager are very nice, to work with. Hardest part of some days when when you have the store in order and people just throw paper all on the floor. Its a very steady job cleaning all day long, and stocking shelves. But when they see the store clean and in order they tell the ones who keeping the store clean thank you and great job.
fun place to work lay back
Welder/Laborer (Current Employee), Marlow, OKOctober 27, 2014
Plans, lays out, assembles, installs metal parts, equipment, and products according to company
specifications and blue prints light tacking to heavy flat, up weld, and overhead weld according to ASME Codes. Operate a variety of power tools including, but not limited to saws, grinders, drills, welders, and overhead cranes keep work area clean, and possess the ability to perform each essential duty satisfactory. 6G Mig Code weld test extensive knowledge of Mig and Stick welding operations ability to short arc, spray arc, and use a torch proficiently experience fitting and welding pressurized pipe
Okay place to work
HESS CASHIER (Former Employee), Salisbury, N.C.October 1, 2014
learned to balance tills, met people constantly, and the hardest part was making sure no one stole anything while you were very busy.
Very fun place to work
Manager (Former Employee), Burlington, NCJuly 14, 2014
A day in the life of retail is very customer oriented.....
The hardest part of the job is the dangers of a convenient store. I learned a substantial amount concerning audits, and order processing as well as stocking and maintenance.
a fun and interesting place to work.
Cashier (Former Employee), kinstonMarch 25, 2014
Pros: all the soda you can drink.
Cons: no set break times.
I loved to meet new people and talk and enjoy peoples life stories great co workers.
Just a breakroom and a restroom.
General Manager (Former Employee), Durham, NCMarch 12, 2014
Pros: bring your own lunch.
Cons: had good benefits and 401 k plan.
Preparation with paperwork and drawers before store open. Make sure parking lot was clean and gas pumps properly working. Make sure safe was properly train and comfort with their duty.
very productive
Cashier (Former Employee), Newport News, VAMarch 11, 2014
Pros: was always busy until the end of each shift. fun enviroment, and chalenging
working at Pizza Hut was an expirence I will never forget. I began as a customer service rep. to a cook, to a shift manager in the corse of a few months. I learned about revenue, and time management, having several people working under me in one shift. I was fun and chalenging at the same time
not good
Die maker / repair (Former Employee), Warren, MIJanuary 21, 2014
lay off dueing holidays dirty enviorment managment was to invaqlved
Seasonal work, Great place to work, quality people
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Whiteson OrJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: pizzas, bar b ques, clothing, wilco discounts at farmstores, and wilco apparrel
Cons: seasonal work
Truck driver for bulk fertizer Ag center. Deliverys through out the willamette valley. Delivery to farm locations for fertilizer and liquid chemical crop addatives. Interaction with farmers {customers} with outside sales, and inside sales,customer will calls. Long hours in spring, summer and fall. Total team work, to get all distubution done in single day, sometimes a 12hr day. Strong management, at Ag center, and upper corperate. All ways willing to listen to sugestions. Very approcatable. Dispatched many times to other Ag centers to pick up product and deliver to our customer, or theres. Very satistfing work.
Will never regret this busness.
CEO (Former Employee), Jonesboro, GAJanuary 2, 2014
I am so glad I had the opportunity to work with this company. I learned all about budgeting, managing and inventory.
Fun and Professional environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCDecember 27, 2013
Pros: discount plates were awesome.
Cons: there was barely time for a break.
Greeting customers, answering questions, and providing them with excellent customer service.I learned to carry a tray with multiple items on it and great customer interactive skills. The management was the best i could ask for. I made several really good friends with my co-workers.the hardest part was cleaning after the restaurant was closed but we mange it. I really loved to work at this place, i loved meeting new people and my co-workers.
great work atmosphere
Contact- Larry Spade, General Manager (Former Employee), Little River, SCDecember 11, 2013
Pros: good work schedule
Cons: low pay
great place to work if you like working with people. Good employees,friendly.
Productive and fun work environment
Customer Service (Former Employee), Garner, NCNovember 12, 2013
Pros: flexible shifts
Cons: drive offs were frequent at this particular store.
I enjoyed the customer interaction and the diverse culture I was able to work with daily.
ok job
LAURIE BARHORST MANAGER (Former Employee), Waynesboro, VAOctober 8, 2013
Pros: to have a job
Cons: hours, pay, cooperation rules n guidlines
the cooperation is ending job may not b there soon, i hate getting paid every other week, i hate having to wear smock, i hate having to cover tatts and take out peircings, i hate to work till midnight and working mid shift ruins your whole day.
A multitask environmental job from one extreme to another.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Swansboro, NCSeptember 27, 2013
From my point of view, there is always something to do, so I can constantly stay busy which always makes the day go fast. I have learned there are many different kinds of people with different methods of working. Management staff encourages growth from within. Co-workers are well balanced. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the freeze of pay increase on hourly employees, and having so many bosses on immediate staff. The most enjoyable part of the job is the customers.
Had a good time
Hess, Manager (Former Employee), Blacksburg, VASeptember 19, 2013
Pros: have fun with customers and most co-workers
Cons: work on holidays
Loved this job because I got to meet a lot of people. I developed my everyday customers. I made pretty good money. I became a manager right after employment as a cashier which was very exciting.
Fun and good hours
Cashier (Former Employee), Bishopville, SCAugust 30, 2013
The staff and customers were very nice. They were also very helpful
Fun, clean enviornment to work in
CASHIER (Current Employee), Enfield, NCJuly 12, 2013
This position will provides top quality, fast and friendly customer service; operates registers, handles customer purchases; accounts for all cash and inventories during shift; cleans service areas and stocks merchandise in accordance with the Company policies, procedures and standards in a “Fast, Friendly, and Clean” environment
good company to work for
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Niota, TNJune 25, 2013
Pros: free fountain drinks or coffee
Cons: short breaks
Wilco was a good place to work and meet all types of people. Your day at work is what you make of it. All the my co-workers were helpful and friendly so it was a pleasure going to work each day.
for the most part i enjoyed working for the company
General Manager (Former Employee), Rockingham, NCJune 19, 2013
Pros: benifits
Cons: working very short staffed at times
I worked 10+ hour days, I learned how to work on a computer, I got a chance to improve my previous management skills, I enjoyed working with my co-workers the most enjoyable part of my job was the customers and vendors

Wilco Salaries