Wilcohess

Wilcohess Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Bishopville, SCMay 20, 2015
Pros: Promotion was always available to hard workers
Cons: security working the midnight shift
Working at Wilco was a learning experience for me in customer service and management skills.I learned how to be a leader and do my best at anything I do and to never give up.Some days were challenging but i managed to pull through.Management team there were excellent.
Fast paced and multitasking of a conveinence store
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Newport News, VAApril 10, 2015
Learning how to communicate and adjust to new changes was a challenging experience for me. Trying to solve customer complaints without causing more harm was challenging but in the end, the customer was satisfied
Interesting and unfair place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Cottondale, ALApril 7, 2015
Pros: Wonderful customers
Cons: too much favoritism
Everyday I would get to work about 15 minutes before my scheduled shift. I was only absent with a doctors note. I pulled doubles every time that I was asked, I would stay late if my relief was a no call-no show. It seemed like no matter how hard I worked, it was never recognized. Working here was playing a game of favoritism. I asked for my schedule to be changed and nothing was ever done, only the people that were close with management got theirs changed.
Very Productive workplace
Cashier/ Floor Associate (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCApril 3, 2015
I enjoyed working in such a very energetic, productive place. The place was lively and there is so much to learn while working there.

About Wilcohess

WilcoHess owns and operates more than 360 convenience stores and travel plazas, as well as about 50 restaurants mostly in North – Read more

Wilcohess Salaries