Wilcox Family Farms Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Beware!
manager (Current Employee) –  West coastNovember 14, 2016
This company is a joke, all they care about is money and themselves. Every department is unsafe to work in because the care more about filling their packets with money then making sure their employees are safe. There are a few good managers here but the Farm manager is a basket case and makes it hard for anyone to do their job. There are some good hard working employees that make this place run if it wasn't for them it would probably be closed. If you want a job that will drive you crazy and make you lose sleep and night then come join us. There are some good things about the company you get free eggs and the people and you can get experience working within a food company.
Pros
Free eggs, the employees
Cons
A lot
You work really hard.
Egg packer (Former Employee) –  Moses Lake, WAJune 6, 2016
I liked working at the egg plant.I learned a lot about how long eggs will keep after they expire.People were fun to work with at the egg plant.
Pros
Enjoied my job.
Cons
Had to work fast to keep up with product.
horrible
Shop Hand (Former Employee) –  McKenna, WAFebruary 24, 2016
Great if you love sweeping floors for hours on end minimum wage and getting laid off after being promised a position for as long as you needed it, with a manager that talks behind everyone's back.
Pros
free eggs
Cons
work for snobs
Great Employees and staff
Load Out Manager/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Roy, WAJanuary 4, 2016
Employees are very hard working and very productive.
Work and home balance is not the greatest due to the constant shift in schedules. But Overall a good company to work for.
Pros
Great Employees
Cons
Constant Shift Changes
Nice outdoor location
Back Dock Lead (Former Employee) –  Roy, WAAugust 29, 2013
Unloading tractor trailer with electric pallet jack.Using forklift to down stack empty milk crates.I learned quality control.Management was friendly and helpfull.My co workers were ok.The hardest part of the job was working in cold weather outside.The best part of the job was you got to work outdoors.

Want to know more about Wilcox Family Farms?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wilcox Family Farms. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5