Wild Wing Café Now Hiring Managers
Wild Wing Café Asheville is growing and looking to hire Front of the House Restaurant Managers.
As a member of our Management Team you will be eligible for many benefits including health insurance, competitive salary, quarterly bonus program, dining discounts, and a comprehensive training program. Vacation Plans available after first year.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee daily operation of the restaurant and bar.
- Lead the restaurant team to execute Wild Wing Café’s policies, procedures and special events
- Ensure outstanding service within our dining room, bar and host stand areas
- Control food, beverage, and labor costs
- Orchestrate and schedule restaurant team members as needed throughout all shifts
- Motivate, supervise and coach front of house team members
- Train front of house team members to increase knowledge about safety, sanitation, and accident prevention principles
- Lead pre-shift meetings to communicate daily specials, events, policy updates and general information to the restaurant team
- Recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling, motivating, and supervising all FOH employees
- Ability to work opening, mid, and closing shifts at the restaurant
Ideal candidates will have experience working in high volume restaurants, a passion for food, sports and entertainment. We are looking for team-oriented people who are dedicated to superior service and quality.
Additionally, ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to excel in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to develop and coach team members
If you are full of energy and looking for a management position with a company with tremendous growth opportunity, please send your resume to Dave McFarland.
Indeed - 11 months ago